Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Watford
We're on the fookin beach here. It's one way traffic.
Not one shot of any sort so far, terrible really
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Not much here for us. I'm off out. Sithee!
Ipswich now losing at Blackburn, so the playoffs are now being decided on goal difference!!
Leicester 2-0 up in 16th minute.
Nothing changes,again.
Stats
Watford
55% possession
12 shots
4 on target
Owls
Errr, no shots or corners.
Can SG RESIGN AT HT, PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Derby miss a penalty just before half time!!!

Nothing really to say about our game, just a completely insipid performance that offered no trouble to Watford at all!!

Sad news about Rio Ferdinands wife!! Far too young!

Normally I would say the 2nd half couldn't be any worse than the first half, but with this lot today I have no faith at all!!

So how many of this team won't be at the club next season, or at least not in the first team?? I see only Lees, Keane if we can sign him, Vermijl, Melo and Semedo. Anyone else?

Match suspended at Blackpool as the home fans invade the pitch as they said they would!!
Just got up but sounds like I should have just stayed in bed. At least I can watch Leicester on TV..
See our prowess up front continues to the bitter end... 55mins.. 1 shot and that's not on target!!
Yes, you should have stayed in bed!!! Leicester are playing well, full of fight as you would expect from a Nigel Pearson team!!

We don't have a good record against Watford, so thank god we won't have to play them next season!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »