Thread Rating:
Match Thread - L**ds

25 Mins

AAAAA
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
this early kick off bollocks is killing me Sleeping why are SYP so inept? How do Manchester police manage to keep Man Utd and city apart, and the met with arsenal and spurs, with just one line of stewards yet we need 500m gaps, 4000 seat restrictions, bunkers, Sniper towers, machine guns turrets, land mines and fighter jets?

David Garrido ‏@SkySportsDavid 15m15 minutes ago
So, 4 changes from the @swfc team which started the @afcbournemouth game: Westwood, Vermijl, Semedo & Maghoma all return. #SWFC #UTO #WAWAW

David Garrido ‏@SkySportsDavid 21m21 minutes ago
Sky Sources - @swfc XI v @LUFC: Westwood, Vermijl, Buxton, Lees, Helan, Semedo, Lee, Isgrove, Maghoma, Maguire, Lavery. #SWFC #UTO #WAWAW

just gone past first bus full of WANKERS singing that SHIT song

Could be delayed ko btw. still a couple of hundred of them down by station
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(25-04-2015, 00:14)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: would like your post but the button has disappeared. You've got too many rep points though so have a badger and these santa's instead

Badger Walking Laughing Hohoho Flashing

It's a long slippery slope once the like button disappears  Whistle
and complicated

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm only here for the 1st half hour today Angry hopefully that will be enough Laugh
and complicated
Hitting high balls into the lone striker Lavery Doh
and complicated
7 mins in and no shots on target.
Morning all!!
(25-04-2015, 13:41)St Charles Owl Wrote: Morning all!!

You're late  Angry
and complicated
Yes, I sincerely apologise for that!!!

Watford go 1-0 up at Brighton and go 4 points clear at the top!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »