Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
(14-04-2015, 12:03)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(14-04-2015, 03:40)peiowl Wrote:
(14-04-2015, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Andwas rying to be conciliatory and try to draw a line under it!!  Don't want to lose anybody from here!!

Youve lost me. Well, not you personally. So maddix and thurnscoe can carry on making their snide comments based on erroneous assumptions. I wont be responding. Btw.I really dont see things in black and white. But faced with a blockade, hyperbole and exaggerations are sometimes used by me to make a point. The latest posts by the 2 of them are quite insulting. I wont try and come back again. Im prepared to say that out of frustration my brick wall label went too far. Now what are you 2 prepared to take responsibility for? No matter. Had it now. Turrah.

find the insult by me and I'll leave the site so you can come back and take your rightful place as chief Nuhiu hunter

and like I said, if the various shit jokes are upsetting you then maybe you'd feel more at home on this site >>> have fun

I want this to stop and I've already said I'm leaving so there's no need to keep going on about it. But, this is insulting:

"agree, it was never about Nuhiu it was about being abused for saying he was the best we had.

I didn't fall out with anyone who said he should be dropped, I fell out with one poster who found a way in every post to turn the conversation back onto my stance on Nuhiu and started name calling"

I never "abused" anyone. I never "started name calling."

I have to defend myself when someone comes up with outright lies.

Now, leave it alone Thurnscoe and Maddix. I'm leaving the group. You can move on now. No need to keep on saying things about me that are simply not true when I've agreed to leave you and maddix alone. Stop it!!
"God Save the King."
Well you say you're leaving but you're still here. What we've said cant be that upsetting if you're coming back to keep reading.

Let's put it behind us. Come back, join in, tone down the hatred and I'll stop picking you up on it
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I'm here only because you and maddix keep saying things about me and tbh it's upsetting. There's no "hatred" thurny. An argument got out of control. But, I bear neither maddix nor yourself any ill will. I'll give the posting a rest for a while but I do appreciate your last post. Thanks.
Owlkev71 likes this post
"God Save the King."
Haha!
Imre varadi likes this post
(14-04-2015, 03:40)peiowl Wrote:
(14-04-2015, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Andwas rying to be conciliatory and try to draw a line under it!!  Don't want to lose anybody from here!!

Youve lost me. Well, not you personally. So maddix and thurnscoe can carry on making their snide comments based on erroneous assumptions. I wont be responding. Btw.I really dont see things in black and white. But faced with a blockade, hyperbole and exaggerations are sometimes used by me to make a point. The latest posts by the 2 of them are quite insulting. I wont try and come back again. Im prepared to say that out of frustration my brick wall label went too far. Now what are you 2 prepared to take responsibility for? No matter. Had it now. Turrah.

If you look back a few posts you will see that I've already owned up to the horse shit  Thumb up

and me and Thurny obviously felt that your comments about us our 'justification' for using a crap player were just as 'snidey'  Doh hence the retaliation  Thumb up It doesn't make it ok just because you don't name people directly when commenting  Doh you must have been reading too much of the Village board and taken to their ways  Laugh

In fact, I prefer to name names or be named  Thumb up It makes things much clearer and stops things descending to this level  Cool a quick spat, a sleep, a new day  Thumb up
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
I apologize if that's the way I came across. There was never any malice intended. Even Nuhiu it's not him personally I felt so strongly about.  It was the guy who kept playing him. Bad communication & failure to maintain perspective.  My age I blame.  This week I turn LXXII. Any Latin scholars?   Huh
Maddix likes this post
"God Save the King."
(15-04-2015, 00:12)peiowl Wrote: I apologize if that's the way I came across. There was never any malice intended. Even Nuhiu it's not him personally I felt so strongly about.  It was the guy who kept playing him. Bad communication & failure to maintain perspective.  My age I blame.  This week I turn LXXII. Any Latin scholars?   Huh

92 Whistle
How about 72?
(15-04-2015, 00:44)Owlkev71 Wrote: How about 72?

Big Grin
Well said Imre!!!! Thumb up

As we are talking about birthdays I turn LI this week!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »