Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
(13-04-2015, 23:53)St Charles Owl Wrote: And in typical Wednesday fashion we fall out and argue about of all people Nuhiu!!!!  If the forum had been around in years gone by we would have had the same issues with Larry May, Colin West and Franny Jeffers FFS!!!!  Its fair to say that Nuhiu is a product of a club who had no money and were hoping to land on an unknown foreign striker who would turn out to be a star!!!  We now have money, the likes of Nuhiu should be consigned to history as we move forward from here!!!

Lets try to move on ourselves please!!

It was never about Nuhiu Chaz. We can all see and recognise his limitations. 

It was about the fact that some guy on here expressed his displeasure at not being allowed an opinion with one hand whilst disparaging other posters opinions on the other  Angry You can't have it both ways  Doh

And now I'm taking my balls home, I don't have a bat, and you can all agree with each other politely or turn a blind eye until PEI comes home and pretends he was joking or didn't say it Thumb up

Goodbye Thumb up See you on the old site Thumb up
and complicated
agree, it was never about Nuhiu it was about being abused for saying he was the best we had.
I didn't fall out with anyone who said he should be dropped, I fell out with one poster who found a way in every post to turn the conversation back onto my stance on Nuhiu and started name calling
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
And I was trying to be conciliatory and try to draw a line under it!! Don't want to lose anybody from here!!
you're not losing me charlie  Heart 
St Charles Owl likes this post
(14-04-2015, 00:02)Maddix Wrote: It was never about Nuhiu Chaz. We can all see and recognise his limitations. 

It was about the fact that some guy on here expressed his displeasure at not being allowed an opinion with one hand whilst disparaging other posters opinions on the other  Angry You can't have it both ways  Doh

And now I'm taking my balls home, I don't have a bat, and you can all agree with each other politely or turn a blind eye until PEI comes home and pretends he was joking or didn't say it  Thumb up

Goodbye  Thumb up See you on the old site  Thumb up

Well the topic was certainly Nuhiu, but I get your point about the cause of the arguments.  Pei knows where I stand on this, he can always come back if he wants but his opinion on this was black and white where in reality we were all a shade of grey and he didn't see that!!  These arguments happen all the time on forums, I wish they didn't but the reality is we all see things through our own blue tinted glasses irrespective of what others say!!  For me its really not worth falling out over but thats just me!!

And stop taking your balls home all the time, if you go back to the other site you will have to play with your balls on your own!!!  That "fun" will only last a short while!!!  If you come back I will give you a bat so that you can hit your balls with it!! Laugh
(14-04-2015, 00:47)St Charles Owl Wrote: If you come back I will give you a bat so that you can hit your balls with it!! Laugh

sounds like a good deal to me!! It's always more fun playing with your bat rather than balls anyway Big Grin
(14-04-2015, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Andwas rying to be conciliatory and try to draw a line under it!!  Don't want to lose anybody from here!!

Youve lost me. Well, not you personally. So maddix and thurnscoe can carry on making their snide comments based on erroneous assumptions. I wont be responding. Btw.I really dont see things in black and white. But faced with a blockade, hyperbole and exaggerations are sometimes used by me to make a point. The latest posts by the 2 of them are quite insulting. I wont try and come back again. Im prepared to say that out of frustration my brick wall label went too far. Now what are you 2 prepared to take responsibility for? No matter. Had it now. Turrah.
"God Save the King."
(14-04-2015, 03:40)peiowl Wrote:
(14-04-2015, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Andwas rying to be conciliatory and try to draw a line under it!!  Don't want to lose anybody from here!!

Youve lost me. Well, not you personally. So maddix and thurnscoe can carry on making their snide comments based on erroneous assumptions. I wont be responding. Btw.I really dont see things in black and white. But faced with a blockade, hyperbole and exaggerations are sometimes used by me to make a point. The latest posts by the 2 of them are quite insulting. I wont try and come back again. Im prepared to say that out of frustration my brick wall label went too far. Now what are you 2 prepared to take responsibility for? No matter. Had it now. Turrah.

find the insult by me and I'll leave the site so you can come back and take your rightful place as chief Nuhiu hunter

and like I said, if the various shit jokes are upsetting you then maybe you'd feel more at home on this site >>> have fun
To me it was just banter, I cant recall any insults in your "chats".
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(14-04-2015, 04:32)Imre varadi Wrote:  Whistle  peiowl and maddix give it a **** rest will you Thumb down  your like big kids sometimes ? ill always back the both of you up when its worth argueing about ? but when its argueing about **** nuhui ffs Doh  your both right Thumb up  so why dont you make peace and both get on with being friends like you wher before and attack a villager or somet  Big Grin

Which villager do you want attacking Imre?

Let me at em! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

And if you know who is reading this, it's a fecking joke!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »