Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
Opinions are like arseholes!

Everyone has one!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
kimmy we'll have none of that sense talking on here please. Pei has told us everything is black and white with Nuhiu, you either think he's the wank or the best striker in the universe. Not allowed to see his weaknesses and strengths
Maddix likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
2 x Smartass in 1 day. From zero to hero!! Guess a late charge to win the BML is unlikey Rolleyes  Almost as unlikely for us to win on Tuesday!!
Fair enough thurnscoe, just watching scouses, that coutinho is gonna be special
lost all interest in football tbh, still undecided on tomorrow as well and it's the first season thats ever happened
Be rayte, footy is always up n down, gotta look for positives, I'm always half full than half empty
just bored. I don't think we've had a bad season its just boring Sleeping we've been safe or weeks an we still don't go for the jugular when playing teams. Now's the time for experiment and we seem happy with the same old shit
I'm off doing this tomorrow so might give game a miss afterwards

http://smokebbq.co.uk/manvsfood/
(13-04-2015, 20:35)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: kimmy we'll have none of that sense talking on here please. Pei has told us everything is black and white with Nuhiu, you either think he's the wank or the best striker in the universe. Not allowed to see his weaknesses and strengths

or you'll be told you're talking bullshit and the protagonist will then deny any knowledge of saying such things  Whistle take his bat and ball home, blame you for your post, say he's been misunderstood, and then slate you again  Whistle

And for the record, I used to like and respect PEI until his sojourn into 'holier than thou' territory  Angry He keeps harping on about being allowed an opinion  Doh Yes he is  Thumb up but so are others  Thumb up

And also for the record, I too think Nuhiu is shite but at the time, as referred to previously, we didn't have an alternative. Let's play the kids, anything but our top scorer, and get relegated  Thumb up nice plan  Doh
and complicated
And in typical Wednesday fashion we fall out and argue about of all people Nuhiu!!!! If the forum had been around in years gone by we would have had the same issues with Larry May, Colin West and Franny Jeffers FFS!!!! Its fair to say that Nuhiu is a product of a club who had no money and were hoping to land on an unknown foreign striker who would turn out to be a star!!! We now have money, the likes of Nuhiu should be consigned to history as we move forward from here!!!

Lets try to move on ourselves please!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »