Thread Rating:
Match Thread v Charlton
Different day, same shit Angry
and complicated
Another home win thrown away..SG ,please FU CK OFF NOW
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
23,000 fans cheated.Boro miss last minute penalty.Noblot lose in 93 minute.
Nothing changes,again.
(11-04-2015, 17:57)Imre varadi Wrote: **** bobar !! see you next saturday !!

Aren't you playing on Tearsday then Imre ? Can't say I blame you. Brentford will rip us to pieces  Doh
and complicated
1-1 final score, probably did enough to win the game but SG doesn't deserve the win so a draw it is. The team selection was uninspiring and the subs were even worse!! We are completely safe, sat smack in midtable, its time to try things, see what the players can do and be a little creative, but he doesn't have a risky or creative bone in his body and just plods along with 442!!!!
Washington likes this post
Brentford, Bournmouth, Watford and Weeds, can't honestly see us getting another point this season .....
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
(11-04-2015, 18:02)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: Brentford, Bournmouth, Watford and Weeds, can't honestly see us getting another point this season .....

Yeah, we'll end up 17th or 18th  Angry
and complicated
Nuhui miss is unforgivable , what was he doing trying to twist his neck to generate power, it was an open goal, he shouldn't play for us ever again. Useless lump of shit
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
Ah well out tonight,going to see a blues band.xxxx me I'm blue enough.
Nothing changes,again.
We were flat today and didn't really try to take the game to charlton until they scored, 1 or 2 decent performances.
Thought maguire had his best game in a long long time, Isgood will be good, Westwood made some great saves but should've got more distance on his save,.
Helen was awful today and I'm sure he would've been taken off if we had someone on the bench to replace him.
Fair play to Buxton did well considering his injury hit season
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »