Thread Rating:
RIFC
Rangers FC Open Offer : Me and Ally both, although I think he invested more than me ! Laugh

Rangers manager Ally McCoist he has confirmed he invested in the club's latest share issue.

Skysports - Ally McCoist says Rangers' problems having no effect on players
El Car likes this post
AVFC RFC SAFC
Back for a bit,nice to see Ally able to talk about non footballing issues,xxxx hypocrite
(15-09-2014, 19:23)Fredstersafool Wrote: Back for a bit,nice to see Ally able to talk about non footballing issues,xxxx hypocrite

If you don't like what he says you don't have to listen/read it.

The weird thing is, you have a problem with everything he says...yet still hang on every word.  Huh
Heart 
(15-09-2014, 18:41)Larry-AV Wrote: Rangers FC Open Offer : Me and Ally both, although I think he invested more than me ! Laugh

Rangers manager Ally McCoist he has confirmed he invested in the club's latest share issue.

Skysports - Ally McCoist says Rangers' problems having no effect on players

Or was it a case of " Ally, buy some shares and secure your position as Manager for another couple of months". The fans will see it as you using up some of your grossly overpaid salary as a contribution back into the club and securing our future" Aye right
My revised Share Certificate arrived yesterday.

This follows on from the Open Offer : Rangers FC - Repayment of Shareholder Loans

That article is also on the Investor Site, as is this : Rangers FC - Total Voting Rights - RNS Number : 0566T, 30 September 2014
AVFC RFC SAFC
I see a French bank were the buyers of those 4mil shares. Sure someone will make more of it but as far as I'm aware that's all it is. Good business at the price and Hargreaves Hale are taking a huge loss.
Been rumours that various people have used the bank to secretly buy them and it is possibly Kennedy
Rumours will abound struth, simply because nobody knows for sure who BNP Paribas have bought the shares on behalf of.

And we all know what happens if nobody knows something about Rangers - they make it up on the spot. I've seen Mike Ashley confirmed by a newspaper, I've seen Green, Whyte, David Murray, Dave King, Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray, Jim McColl and Rafat Rizla (sic) all suggested as buying the shares.

Believe nothing anyone says until it is confirmed officially. Even then, we may never know and we may never have the right to know.
They may have bought them for themselves. ..but that would be way too simple
I am surprised that with the bank's name, 'BNP', nobody has suggested that the purchaser is Nick Griffin !!!  Smartass
AVFC RFC SAFC
Confirmation that the buyer is Mike Ashley. Just announced to the LSE.

Raman Bhardwaj ‏@STVRaman

It's been confirmed to the stock exchange that Mike Ashley has increased his stake in Rangers to just shy of 9% #rangers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »