Thread Rating:
RIFC
I have my own mind Pooper,Ashley's no the sort to let go so I'd be surprised if he let it go,then again there's a good chance you'll no go up anyway so make no odds.
(31-03-2015, 15:51)supercooper Wrote: I'd like to think it would throw the whole process into doubt if newcastle passed them fit, knowing they weren't.

Would think so. All depends whether they actually underwent medicals at Newcastle or not.
Whatever the deal Gers (Vuckcic apart) have been done over with this like.
I'd suggest that remains to be seen. If we get promotion it's a small price to pay.
The new board should go after leach etc for sanctioning the signings they clearly were not in the interests of the club.
4 of them defo, Vuckic is a good player though.
(31-03-2015, 17:27)supercooper Wrote: The new board should go after leach etc for sanctioning the signings they clearly were not in the interests of the club.

Be hard to prove that and any return we'd get wouldn't be worth it, and would take years. Mr Ashley and chums sure do like a legal battle and I'm not convinced we should do battle with them from level ground.

Besides, 500k if we go up? No bother. Worth every penny in the grand scheme of things.
If we get promotion it may well be on the back of Vuckic's goals.

From what I saw on Saturday Vuckic loves it here. He's been an asset.
Streete wasn't 100% when he joined but he was injured because we played him too soon, and Mbabu has been fit for weeks, he's just not been given a shot in the first team, so it's just the usual sort of agenda-driven myth we're always surrounded by to say they were all crocks who were never going to be able to play. And as TWG says, if we get promoted it's likely to be at least partly down to Vuckic whose form has been great, so 500k would be money well spent. Streete looked like he would have been a huge asset in defence too if we hadn't got him injured.
The Rst statement on Rangers being Delisted.

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-statem...delisting/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »