Thread Rating:
RIFC
Right, the resolutions at the EGM have all been passed wit 84%/85% approval. Not entirely unexpected, but the margin perhaps is.

My question now is, what bearing does this sort of result have on a further requisition by the new board to open up an external Share Issue in the short to medium term?

Basically, is Sandy Easdale's influence now a busted flush?
Not sure: the 85% today only equates to 57% of total shares. So not total control.

So, along with the Easdale 20%, who had the other non voting 13%? Surely not MA?
The EGM has become the GM : Rangers FC - Result Of GM

Food for thought ?
AVFC RFC SAFC
Thats Murray, Gilligan and Douglas Park appointed to the board so far.

What chance a full house of Letham, Taylor and McCall too?
Where they not trying to get them on as finance etc.
Just seen the press conference (on SSN) ... all the right noises, so let us hope that what was said becomes what is done.
AVFC RFC SAFC
(06-03-2015, 17:13)supercooper Wrote: Where they not trying to get them on as finance etc.

These guys know their stuff - let's have them on board even if only for the pro bono advice and guidance.

I think this is a great day, personally.  Lots of halfwits will try and paint the situation matt black, but I don't think that is the case - it's my belief that the swift and sudden share purchases of King and Co that allowed them to push for the EGM and took them to the brink of an absolute majority was a masterstroke.

Yes, they may be judged to be a concert party - I'm not fit to judge what is a concerted effort and what is just a group of people wanting the same outcome and being willing to support each rather than actively colluding.  There can't be rules against canvassing for support.

Great day - a large scotch later.
Ok, so as predicted the results see King et al in control, now the fun really begins!! It is going to be interesting to see what MA does or says at some stage but for now I am sure he will sit back and wait for King to come to him regarding the SD contracts. King obviously is wise enough to have a plan to move on from here, now he needs to share as much of that as he can and he needs to start acting on it immediately. I think his first appointment should be a new manager, you look rudderless of the field at the moment, so get someone in on a permanent basis and let them try to get you back to consistent winning. I would also pay off Ally, get him and his aura away from the club so the new manager can get on without any shadows hanging around.

On the whole a good day for you guys, but still along way to go both on and off the field!!
Official notice of the Boardroom changes today.

Rangers FC - Directorate Change (RNS Number : 8096G) 06 March 2015
AVFC RFC SAFC
I notice at the bottom of that it mentions Newgate as one of the options for more information, could they be the new NOMAD??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »