Thread Rating:
HTFC Summer transfer window 2024
Hopefully the revolving door is going to let some new players in. Think we still need 2-3 minimum
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Being linked to young cads from Sheffield Wednesday
Being linked with 19 year old striker Callum Marshall, on loan from West Ham.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(09-08-2024, 13:43)Lord Snooty Wrote: Being linked with 19 year old striker Callum Marshall, on loan from West Ham.

Signed.
theo_luddite likes this post
Feel like we need 2 maybe 3 in this final few weeks. Preferably a quicker defender or a more confident ball playing defender, if it could be a left sided one that would be great, think Spencer would develop better as a right sided central defender than out on the left.

Definitely need a striker for me, all of ward, harratt, koroma, Healey, marshall are all similar in height and a lot of them are all similar in style or injury prone. Bojan is a bit taller but injury prone too. He's also fairly similar in style to the others.

Now I don't really want a big lump, I think limited defenders would aim to just pump it to them. So we need to find something slightly different.

I know eyes are on Taylor, but he's 5"7 could he offer the bit different in getting behind more I dunno, never watched him
And Josh Austerfield left the building yesterday. Gone to play for Salford.

Not a bad player but was never gonna make it into the Championship. Nor League One.
Leeds want to take Danny Ward on loan.

No not the goalkeeper, the Danny Ward currently playing in League One with Huddersfield Town.

I didn't realise the transfer window has extended to April the first. Laugh
Lesson No1 about being in League One is that if a player is good enough for Salford he was probably good enough for you in the first place.

Improving Salford's team before we play them on Saturday will NOT be seen as an act of friendship!!!! Arf arf, to quote Snoopy.
Anyone heard owt or are we putting all our eggs in a 5"7 basket?

Last time we paid a decent fee for a dwarf went really well for us!

I know diddy Duane was technically a dwarf and we paid a fee for him, but don't let that interfere with a little pritchard bashing
(18-08-2024, 23:54)Lord Snooty Wrote: Leeds want to take Danny Ward on loan.

No not the goalkeeper, the Danny Ward currently playing in League One with Huddersfield Town.

I didn't realise the transfer window has extended to April the first. Laugh

I could drop him off when I come up next weekend. I know he's a loyal club man and all that but he scores about as often as I did as a spotty youth and no, I don't mean Sunday League football either - but, that as well. Whistle
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »