Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I would rather listen to my wife's tbh and that's what I'll do ..she'll be amazed by this on a Saturday and it might buy me a few more years with a roof over my head .
Statesideowl likes this post
I missed this and haven't got the news feed but one of my heroes in a Wednesday shirt myke Lyons has dementia. I mean I'm not surprised he was the hardest header of a ball and heads I've ever seen in the game I once saw him take 2 defenders out and score at Portman road in the cup they thought a steam train had hit them terry butcher was one of those defenders as well ,!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/art...ggr2yee9zo

Imagine that conclusion..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Quick, buy shares in brown envelope manufacturers Thumb up

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/art...e0148e10go
and complicated
What a shitshow..
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Werder Bremen are streaming today's game on their youtube channel.

30 mins to kick off!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Managed to catch the final 20 mins. Two good goals from us to pull it back from two down.

Final score 2-2 draw with Musaba and Gassama scoring.

Good result against a much stronger team.
(26-07-2024, 17:24)Statesideowl Wrote: Managed to catch the final 20 mins. Two good goals from us to pull it back from two down.

Final score 2-2 draw with Musaba and Gassama scoring.

Good result against a much stronger team.

The second period bits I saw it definitely didn’t look like a typical waltz around preseason friendly and there were some meaty tackles going in from both sides. With another 2 more weeks of training and potentially a few more players coming in I’m looking forward to the season starting and us surprising a few teams.
Carsley named as interim manager of England with Ashley Cole as coach .
Remember Southgate was named interim manager and kissed arse that well he got the got of leading us nowhere for 8 years !
Whoever gets the job England have absolutely no chance in the next world cup as they've already started to complain about the climate ffs ...group stages again and back home !!!
Ill be doing my best never to watching them ever again in the meantime !
Around in circles we go. Circling the drain..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »