Thread Rating:
HTFC Summer transfer window 2024
We've seen him before Devon, I might be wrong but I think he went a bit Billy Big B's on us and wouldn't sign a new contract when we were promoted from League 1 the last time. Happy to be proved wrong. I used to have some books of old Green Shield Stamps in the attic and a few old Town programmes. Will they do?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(11-07-2024, 13:32)jjamez Wrote: Anything in the paddy mcnair rumour wakey?

Got your tickets for Sunday?

Nothing else report on transfers, tickets purchased this morning for the final, fans first section €95each. Sounds a lot of cash but when you consider Cat3 are €300, Cat2 €600 and Cat1 €1000 we’ve done ok.
Just on the train now from Düsseldorf to Berlin 4hrs
You sat within touching distance of the floodlights then?
Another day, another door, another high, another low
No, it's normally behind the goals nearest the pitch. Berlin will be a little different as we have the West end which has a gap so we will be in the lower tier both sides of that gap

By the way did I say Rudoni's transfer fee starts at £4.9 million and could go as high as £8million if Cov get promoted
Hope England win for you Wakey, though you are the only ones I feel really deserve it!

We supporters tend to judge our departing players either so harshly that their legacy at the club is near hatred, or we fall in love with their skills all over again and think things will never be the same without them.

I hope Rudoni does brilliantly at Coventry and has them in the promotion race, AND that at this time next year I'm still around to be questioning whether you are investing enough to keep the Championship place you won back this time round!
Lord Snooty and theo_luddite like this post
Don't think we'll be getting Tom Edwards back this season. He's signed for Salford.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Shame, how will we cope b'aht him?

(12-07-2024, 12:11)WakeyTerrier Wrote: No, it's normally behind the goals nearest the pitch. Berlin will be a little different as we have the West end which has a gap so we will be in the lower tier both sides of that gap

By the way did I say Rudoni's transfer fee starts at £4.9 million and could go as high as £8million if Cov get promoted

Shame we didn't have Billy Casper in goals and Mr. Sugden at centre forward last night.
We'd have won for sure, well, if we could have got David Bradley down off the crossbar and pulled Bobby Charlton's Man U shirt off Brian Glover's back.
Kes, come on Kes!
A guide to cask ale.

Gutted but the best team won. I genuinely thought once we equalised we would go on to win it, we had the momentum. But no GS told them to go defensive again and that was that.

It’s been a great experience though.
England fans still singing "10 German Bombers". FFS no wonder I decided one game was enough. Will they ever grow up? Given they are mostly from that there Larndan I doubt it.
A guide to cask ale.

(15-07-2024, 12:01)theo_luddite Wrote: England fans still singing "10 German Bombers". FFS no wonder I decided one game was enough. Will they ever grow up? Given they are mostly from that there Larndan I doubt it.

I’m not saying they don’t sing it because they do but we’ve been here over a month now and I’ve only heard it sang twice in that time here. On both occasions outside a bar in the city centre. Not once inside the stadium. Please don’t lump us all in the same boat as those wet wipes.

England has plenty of morons but the vast majority are great supporters
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »