Thread Rating:
HTFC Summer transfer window 2024
Oh no rudonis gone... I've still lost that tear to cry.

How long we thinking for may then? Deadline day or later today?
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Selling to Coventry and signing from Lincoln. It doesn't reek of ambition does it?
Need to cut our cloth accordingly. Need to get league one players who can get us out of this division.
Alfie May is a good league one player......Rudoni is no big loss in my opinion.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Still believe the Alfie May deal is on.
The lad from Plymouth is signed sealed and will be announced on Monday
Looks like may has picked brum
Definitely signings through the door this week, but it looks like Brum offered May a better deal
We've signed Mick the Miller. Well, he'll be able to run at least once round the pitch before someone throws a fake hare at him to slow him down. Think we might already have a player in the squad that might just do that ...... just saying. Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
What? The ex Port Vale goalkeeper?

[Image: oWWUt0G.jpeg]
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(24-06-2024, 10:20)Devongone Wrote: Selling to Coventry and signing from Lincoln. It doesn't reek of ambition does it?

Apparently Jude Bellingham and Phil Foden have turned us down this season Devon, but if we get promoted they have promised to give us first refusal.
Allegedly. Whistle Laugh 'appen not.

Previous signings from Wombledon (just sold for ~£5m to Coventry) and MK Dons apparently didn't reek of ambition either, let alone that annoying chap from Boreham Wood. Our previous signing from Lincoln is still playing for the Tricky Trees in the Prima Donna League, whilst our far more marketable home grown export to the East Midlands is now at Boro. Go figure. Forest bought anything that could stand up and kick a football then realised they couldn't play all 40 of them in the same game.

It's not the Lincoln connection though, it's the Smoke-on-Stench connection.
Mr. Sørensen will have to prove that he's better than the one's we've had so far from that there neck of the woods.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
So looks like Herbie is kane and abel to come in next.

Who follows? Anything wakey?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »