Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
The pundits say as well that var in that prison camp they call Scotland is even worse !!! Anyway like the rest of the shit we hate in life it's here to stay as long as they keep it away from the proper leagues that's all we can ask for at the moment ! I dread to think how bad the euros is going to be with var as usually the euros throws more bad decisions in than the world cup if that was possible ( sigh)

Manure 2 up what ? Pep will be apoplectic lol
Statesideowl likes this post
I wouldn't really consider two big EPL teams David v Goliath myself.
A division between the two teams creates that magic for me!

2-0 to Manure, I had a feeling this would happen, Citeh essentially giving Manure their spot in Europe which is why the Coventry goal was disallowed to begin with.

I certainly wouldn't say VAR don't make many mistakes either there's often one every match weekend.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(25-05-2024, 16:48)Statesideowl Wrote: I wouldn't really consider two big EPL teams David v Goliath myself.
A division between the two teams creates that magic for me!

2-0 to Manure, I had a feeling this would happen, Citeh essentially giving Manure their spot in Europe which is why the Coventry goal was disallowed to begin with.

I certainly wouldn't say VAR don't make many mistakes either there's often one every match weekend.

VAR doesn't make mistakes with the things it was originally designed for, goal line technology and offsides. The mistakes come mainly when its used to review a handball or foul or penalty decision and that therefore becomes a subjective decision by a human looking at replays. VAR in those situations is no different to the slo mo replays we used to watch on Match of the Day where they analysed it in the studio, they are just doing it in real time now during the game.

So Plymouth have appointed Rooney as their Head Coach, god know what they are thinking with this appointment!!! He did ok at Derby under difficult circumstances but has done nothing elsewhere!!

So Scottish Scum 1 score in the final minute to probably beat Scottish Scum 2!!!
Plymouth must be mental.

Absolutely no surprise to me that Manure won that, it was set up for them..
The game is a shambles, how much debt are Manure in?
I hope they get smashed in Europe.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rangers are not scum they are as British as you get tut !

Tbf Rooney didn't do a bad job for Derby and he always beats us ffs

He'll be in a whole new world of shit with Plymouth though as they don't have players or the resources.

Happy in the fact that noel Gallagher will f@vk off back under a stone now the Irish c@nt and stop making talk sport ridiculous!
(25-05-2024, 18:05)Imre varadi Wrote: Rangers are not scum they are as British as you get tut !

Tbf Rooney didn't do a bad job for Derby and he always beats us ffs

He'll be in a whole new world of shit with Plymouth though as they don't have players or the resources.

Happy in the fact that noel Gallagher will f@vk off back under a stone now the Irish c@nt and stop making talk sport ridiculous!

Rangers fans are scum!! They might be British leaning but still scum.
Rangers are my second club if there where such a thing ..watch it !...anyway you've got 2 threads to put in important and 2 threads to put into unimportant..get yer job done t@at Wink

I see you've done it but you haven't put the final table in important and could it stay there please unlike the last final table I had to go searching for it

O and lock it please and clean it if anyone's scribbled shit on it in the meantime .
I like Rangers as well but their fans are scum.
And that about wraps up Club football for this season with the exception of Championship playoff.
Sunak has painted a target on Southamptons back making people support L**ds today. I'm on the fence.

Apparently if Leeds fail to achieve promotion they will be forced to sell up to 100m of player value to balance the books.

I think most of us are grateful our season is over despite the incredible finale.
Is it possible we'll go for a third successive miracle finish next season?
I'd like to set a target of around 12th for the next season with the goal of pushing for the playoff's after that.
If each coming transfer window is utilised sensibly without wasters being signed, that target shouldn't be out of reach.

For now, we move on to Sidegate and what will be another wasted opportunity for a Tournament as he squanders another generation of talented players with his negative football.
First blood to Saints after all Leeds huffing and puffing Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »