Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Looks like Citeh have the title. Can't see Spurs scoring they look flat.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
First blood to city ..I hate Arsenal even more and arteta...half of there fans aren't even English either ..sorry 80% of there fans .
F'uck Arse & hole Angry It was those c'unts who crippled Hirsty and stole both cups in 93 and that was after stealing Brian Marwood Angry

It takes me a long time to forgive and forget Laugh
Washington, Imre varadi, Owlkev71 like this post
and complicated
Remember that tackle by Steve Bould, nasty it was. Caused a hair line fracture which then turned to full breakage when Hirst scored .
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Ian wright as well playing the woketard racecard makes me want to vomit
It's a shame but they've all jumped on the victim bandwagon at some point to either stay relevant or to push their own narratives

Again, these 'Holier than thou' virtue signallers like Linekar still found a way to justify going to Qatar despite its slavery and human rights violations.
Sorry,but after that their words don't mean shit and they hold no rights to moral high ground

As for Citeh, they've bought another Title.
It also just so happened to fall in place for a Scamchester derby in the cup final. Works nicely for two of the big six and all their corporate sponsors, eh?
Watching those plastic fans last night made me sick

There's no way the elite were ever going to let Coventry have that goal, they rigged the final.
The World Cup is rigged so domestic cups are no problem.
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
Gregory joins statesides favourite club .
We love a bit of Mansfield.
The ole Forestieri debacle, bunch of phalluses.
He only played two games for them as a youngster and they're throwing him a welcome back party lol
I suppose we're all sat in Delia's corner tonight?
(16-05-2024, 18:41)Statesideowl Wrote: I suppose we're all sat in Delia's corner tonight?

No Confused I've developed a soft spot for the Beasts of Beeston because of the grandson Doh

and I've got them in the BML Thumb up
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »