Thread Rating:
RIFC
I go to dingwall twice a year on my way to Brora, shit it must be me;-);-);-)
It's a fine journey on the train. When it works. Wink

By the way, I don't think El Car was referring to any of us that post here regularly. I'm not totally sure though. F*ck, maybe that means it's me after all. Doh
Ah ha the plot thickens
(16-02-2015, 14:46)Trusevich Wrote: You know what they say - If you can't tell who it is. . . then it's most likely YOU!  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Tongue

I thought they said "if he can't tell who it is..he shouldn't mention them".

I can't wait to find out though. It's all so exciting. It's really made this board just so exciting.
EGM still in London : Rangers FC - Change of Venue and Time for General Meeting (RNS Number : 0647F) 17 February 2015

Further to the announcements of 6th and 10th February 2015, the General Meeting requisitioned by JIM Nominees Limited as nominee for New Oasis Asset Limited will now take place at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, London E1 8GP at 12 noon on 4 March 2015.
AVFC RFC SAFC
The Tower Bridge hotel has declined the booking, so the EGM will be at Ibrox, date to be confirmed ... at last.

Skysports - Rangers to host EGM at Ibrox after abandoning plans to stage event in London
AVFC RFC SAFC
New date, time and (correct) venue for Rangers' EGM : Friday, 06/03/2015, 11:00 hours at Ibrox Stadium.

Rangers FC - Venue and Time for General Meeting (RNS Number : 4169F) 20 February 2015

With some pertinent questions for Dave King.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Quote:Questions for Mr King

On behalf of Shareholders, the Board feel it appropriate to ask Mr King to provide further information regarding:

• a.     what his business plans are in regards to the future running of the club and, in particular, how he intends to finance the club going forwards; and
  • b.     what action he intends to take to avoid the suspension of the Company from trading on the London Stock Exchange (and the subsequent risk of being delisted from trading) should shareholders vote him onto the board, as previously outlined in the announcement made on 6 February 2015.

Board hypocrisy aside, these are entirely relevant questions. I think we'd all like to know the answers. Hopefully the imminent PA statement from King will shed some light.

-----------------

Edit: King's statement nothing more than hand-jobs for the boys. No answers to questions, no response to the board statement at all.
The current board should also answer these questions if they expect King to!! In fact any party looking to take control or have a big say in the future should be laying out their plan for all to see.
Trusevich likes this post

James Easdale has resigned from the Boards of the Company (RIFC) and Rangers Football Club Limited (RFC) with immediate effect.

Rangers FC - Directorate Change (RNS Number : 7820F) 25 February 2015

Note. It is James' brother, Alexander Easdale, who holds directly and through proxies 26% of the shares in RIFC.

Link to specific thread : SB - Rangers : easdale off
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »