Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Doncaster out ..good don't want them buzzing anywhere near us ...I wish they'd all f@ck off with Scunthorpe annoying yappy dogs !!!
Donny won't be in the championship for a long time. We might be at their level though if Big Tuna find more ways to carry us backwards.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Rangers bottled it weeks back but they've signed it off today .
Statesideowl likes this post
The first championship playoff giving nothing away I'd rather just scrap it in the championship and have 3 go up ..but it's gone too far fue to money and sky communist party .
So much at stake that neither team dare take any risks.
It's going to take a goal before there's a game to be played.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
After football feast yawn zzzzzzz

I'n mexico the playoffs if drawn the team that is highest in the table advances this would put an end to the end of season flip flop wearing and make teams come out and try to win the first match at home by all means!
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
The premiership goes to the last game then no matter what happens in midweek between spuds and citehh
The village have appointed Micky Duff.
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
(13-05-2024, 20:28)Maddix Wrote: The village have appointed Micky Duff.

To be fair he'll probably do okay with them at that level but only at that level. I don't see them coming straight back up either.
I like duff as a manager I think Barnsley could have won us should they not have been stupid c@nts and got all untangled in passion and bravery.

Maybe that was his downfall with Swansea ..he'll have to install a team of footballers and workers to make it work though and right now Huddershit have none ..but they have more money than the rest or should have more money than the rest ?
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »