Thread Rating:
The Town are going up - Ipswich, obviously.
Oh you tease me Mr Wakefield.

You could give us a little quiz, does one of them have a nickname referring to a place in Yorkshire by any chance? And have two played on loan at the same Yorkshire side that play in yellow and black?

How many are we actually talking that are causing issues?
Another day, another door, another high, another low
No Sorba
No Burgzorg
No Koroma
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Koroma on the bench and it looks like 3-5-2 so probably doesnt fit it that well. So I won't read much into it.

No del, Thomas, headley or diarra though. I will read into that.

If sorba and del are the main trouble makers and they leave others that have followed their example have no one and will change. You see it in school classes, remove the main issues and the ones who did it to fit in become placated. If the good ones are out weighed by the bad ones it's a difficult situation to manage but there's normally only one or two main instigators. We say full reset but it might be a case of doing what I just said and removing the ring leaders. Might explain why the only big issue there's been is tom lees pinning sorba to the wall.

You remove the main trouble makers and others that have fallen in with them change as they have no ringleaders. Think this is what's happening. Headley has fallen in with them, but I don't think we'll let him go, once he's free of them he should fall in with the other better crowd. Today is probably punishment
12. Chris Maxwell
4. Matty Pearson
5. Michał Helik
8. Jack Rudoni
16. Tom Edwards
18. David Kasumu
20. Ollie Turton
23. Ben Wiles
25. Danny Ward
30. Ben Jackson
44. Rhys Healey

Substitutes

Lee Nicholls, Giosue Bellagambi; Bojan Radulovic, Josh Koroma, Brodie Spencer, Alex Matos, Pat Jones, Tom Iorpenda, Neo Eccleston

So he's dropped all the black players then?
I’ve a list of nine.

3 of them are starting today, the other 6 aren’t even on the bench

Although 2 0f them wouldn't be allowed to be on the bench because of football rules
Ooo come on, name names!
If Ipswich don't get double figures today, it'll be because Maxwell has had a blinder.

Very slow start. Players jogging around. Uninterested.
Late to the party today - did I miss owt? Oh!!
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
As the only team to not win in the bottom 8, it confirmed what we already knew and even a win by 10 goals (as if) wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference. It also sent The Bluenoses down with us. Wry smiles all round. Tongue
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Can't wait for Kevin's next YouTube episode. We really need to know what we're gonna get next.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »