Thread Rating:
Raith Rovers 0 Rangers 4 - Friday 12th Sept
Cheers for the link Larry..
Well top by skin off our teeth gers don't drop those points
Hearts are the team who dropped points against the second bottom team, Fred. Not Rangers. Thumb up

Your team are the ones who can't afford any more slip-ups.
Didn't quite think that one through did he.
Are you two xxxx stupid or maybe I'm wording it wrong I'm saying is ger don't drop points to teams like Dumbarton,unlik hearts who will do again whichrans we really have to beat gers and hibs four times this season that's no going to happen
[quote='Fredstersafool' pid='2887' dateline='1410677618']
Are you two xxxx stupid or maybe I'm wording it wrong I'm saying is ger don't drop points to teams like Dumbarton,unlik hearts who will do again whichrans we really have to beat gers and hibs four times this season that's no going to happen

Just for posterity....
Coop Gers just always get the result against those sides hearts just always slip up,I still think Gers are piss but they find a way,from the stats we dominated but couldn't score you don't win titles doing that.
where are you making this comparison from. Old Rangers sides or your current Hearts side?
Both old and new Gers dig out results when they've been poor we drop points even when were the better side beating hibs and rangers then dropping points to no disrespct yer dumbartons is not good enough
(14-09-2014, 08:53)Fredstersafool Wrote: Are you two xxxx stupid or maybe I'm wording it wrong I'm saying is ger don't drop points to teams like Dumbarton,unlik hearts who will do again whichrans we really have to beat gers and hibs four times this season that's no going to happen

With all due respect, you should learn to punctuate properly. Then your point would have been clear and there would be no chance of you being misunderstood.

As for your point: You're right, Rangers tend not to drop unnecessary points when the heat is on, but you know the reason for that, don't you?

It's because Rangers demand success. Dropping points is not acceptable. Every fan knows it, and every Rangers player knows it. If Hearts held those same principles to the same degree, who knows how successful they could have been over the years?
supercooper likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »