Thread Rating:
Oxford v The Owls L1 Match Thread
We are going for a 0-0 victory maddix Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
Yep. We'll be in deep doo doo when the inevitable happens and we're chasing the game, again.

Just when you thought he'd turned a corner.
Let's see if this is a DM masterclass or another one of his desperate bottle jobs.
I'd put money on the latter, again.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think I'm going to f'uck off to the garden centre for the afternoon and maybe a pint in a beer garden Cool
and complicated
I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing for a point and hoping the others slip up.
He seems obsessed with the games ahead of us rather than the game in front of us.
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Ipswich will have won before HT they've got a full house and unlike us they will rise to the occasion .
Plymouth might slip up but probably score 3 goals in the 90th minute
Barnsley it doesn't really matter unless Ipswich slip up because come the final whistle if we don't win we are out of the automatic positions trailing by a game in hand which our opponents will win or at least take points ..
We have to keep it tight but we can't go missing chances ( Gregory sigh) when they turn up !

We will know with Wednesdays body language within 5 minutes if the game if they are going to bottle it or not !!
Don't know what your all worried about, Oxford have lost there last 5 at home.....
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
They won't be inspired. Moore is incapable of putting fire in their blood.

It took Derby one minute to score against Forest Green, penalty but still scored it.
Derby winning FGR at that shithole after a minute ffs
Morecambe!!!!!
Plymouth losing !!!

Still don't mean shit as they have a game in hand

Pigs winning
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »