Thread Rating:
Raith Rovers 0 Rangers 4 - Friday 12th Sept
Time to be like lions again.

[Image: Lion-Roaring.jpg]
Ian Black's shots.

[Image: 5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.jpg]

Nicky Clark's headers  Thumb up

3-0 up at half time and it could have been more. Raith looked up for it early on but the fight's gone out of them a bit now.
Should go top tonight can see a couple more goals, controlling the game and midfield playing very well. Smile
I don't know, we're labouring a bit in terms of making chances, and now Clark's off.

Although we do have a penalty.

4-0 (McCulloch)
Shocking 2nd half display and what was Laidlaw playing at making great saves, just not on at all....
Big Grin

Pretty fair to say that was a dominant performance. And I would also like to apologise to Mr. McCoist for my doubts about how we'd come back from our international break. Some decidedly lacklustre finishing and players trying to bag a greedy goal (and the aforementioned Raith keeper) are what stopped us bagging more in the 2nd half than the penalty. Kris Boyd doesn't look like he could buy a goal at the moment, but he actually looks a more complete forward these days with his link-up play.

Good form going into the ICT game (and even a clean sheet!) and after Hearts get turned over tomorrow the mood will be even higher.
More than happy with performance. Got to say its the best complete display i've seen from a Rangers side in a while.
And Ian black i have to doth my cap he had a great game along with pish jig at the heart of the defence Wink Commanded the back four...
SPFL2 (Championship) 12/09/2014, Raith Rovers 0 - 4 Rangers

I saw the match on BT Sport, an excellent fast-paced performance, very entertaining and with a scoreline that does not flatter. Rangers go top of the table, pending the results of the games tomorrow.

Attendance : 6,250
AVFC RFC SAFC
Still pish
Action from Raith Rovers 0-4 Rangers {12/09/2014} :

Rangers FC - 90 In 90: Raith Rovers v Rangers (RTV)

Rangers FC - Goals: Raith Rovers v Rangers (RTV)
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »