Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Get in!! Hard fought three points but we will take them home gladly. Still not functioning right, shame to lose Gregory early on but good to see Bannan and Byers back.
I think we support 2 different clubs charlie ffs ...he took Bannan off against Plymouth to rest him the same and lost !! ..today he got away it that's all but he still makes the same mistakes and is a complete pile of dog shit as a manager !!!

Charlie got the GT and Wash the predictions I think !
LOL Laugh taking players off to rest them Laugh we're in the third division ffs Doh

Sadden Divegate Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
He didn’t take him off to rest him, it was to protect him!! We saw how ineffective we are without him, I’d rather he protect him for the entire season, not a final 10 mins against Fleetwood. Same with Byers.

Moore can’t do anything right in your eyes and yet we are third and unbeaten in 11 or so games. Of course its east to say someone else could or would have done better but thats just guesswork. And yet no one ever comes up with any credible alternative to him, so for me its stick with him and let him get us promoted.
peiowl likes this post
He did the same at Plymouth you buffoon ffs

I'd rather he get the sack than see us lose another playoffs ...even if he does get us up in the playoffs because there is no chance in hell he will get in the top 2 !!! ..I'd rather not be in the championship with this clown !!!

Alternatives are all out there it's called looking for a better one ...ffs xxxx Americans ?
(26-12-2022, 21:43)St Charles Owl Wrote: He didn’t take him off to rest him, it was to protect him!!  We saw how ineffective we are without him, I’d rather he protect him for the entire season, not a final 10 mins against Fleetwood.  Same with Byers.

Moore can’t do anything right in your eyes and yet we are third and unbeaten in 11 or so games.  Of course its east to say someone else could or would have done better but thats just guesswork.  And yet no one ever comes up with any credible alternative to him, so for me its stick with him and let him get us promoted.

With six points from FOUR games, I rest my case Laugh with the squad we have we should be 10 points clear not hanging on to the coat tails of Plymouth and Ipswich Doh if that's good enough for you Chaz then Darren Moore is the dog's bollocks Doh maybe if he actually went for a win now and then instead of thinking a draw is a good result I'd be impressed Doh He's shite and out of his depth Angry If we get promoted I'll gladly suck Pieblades cock Cool
and complicated
(26-12-2022, 23:10)Maddix Wrote:
(26-12-2022, 21:43)St Charles Owl Wrote: He didn’t take him off to rest him, it was to protect him!!  We saw how ineffective we are without him, I’d rather he protect him for the entire season, not a final 10 mins against Fleetwood.  Same with Byers.

Moore can’t do anything right in your eyes and yet we are third and unbeaten in 11 or so games.  Of course its east to say someone else could or would have done better but thats just guesswork.  And yet no one ever comes up with any credible alternative to him, so for me its stick with him and let him get us promoted.

With six points from FOUR games, I rest my case  Laugh with the squad we have we should be 10 points clear not hanging on to the coat tails of Plymouth and Ipswich  Doh if that's good enough for you Chaz then Darren Moore is the dog's bollocks  Doh maybe if he actually went for a win now and then instead of thinking a draw is a good result I'd be impressed  Doh He's shite and out of his depth  Angry If we get promoted I'll gladly suck Pieblades cock  Cool

With 46 points from 23 games I rest my case!! I always love the “we should be 10 points clear” argument, based on what?? We have amassed more points than any other team in English football in 2023, we are difficult to beat and we are averaging 2 points per game, exactly what everyone will say is good enough for promotion. This league is never a cake walk like you expect it to be. I have never said Moore is the dogs bollocks, I have seen the mistakes he has made and what it has cost us but credit should also be given to what we have done so far. If he did go all hung ho for a win he would be criticized when it doesn’t work and we lose, its been the same for a few years now, there is no realism in supporters.

Again I ask, who would you have replace him?
But we're still in division 3  Doh We'll talk again in May  Thumb up

Any number of young managers could replace him. If you want me to name a name it will be 'ah, but he'd never leave them for us' which is when you should really start asking yourself why ? It's because we are a f'ucking shambles of a club that nobody in their right head would even consider Doh

Ryan Lowe 'ah' but' Cool
and complicated
Yes, but in May while you are munching on Pei’s cock you will still be calling for Moore to be sacked!!!!
Imre varadi likes this post
I won't because my mouth will be (half) full Laugh and I'll be looking forward to watching us getting raped playing dinosaur football in the Chumpionship Thumb up
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »