Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Worst player on the pitch scores a worldie

And you guessed it ...effing Plymouth score ffs
Did anyone else experience Johnson's goal in slow motion?
Good finish

Absolutely cannot sit back on this. They've change to kitchen sink formation

Plymouth.... Kings of late goals
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Fleetwood down to 10 now get fizz on ffs for shighten !
Rooney's getting fined in the morning.

Tactical foul running across his man but we get those against us all the time
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
My god he's done it again ffs
(26-12-2022, 18:42)Statesideowl Wrote: Did anyone else experience Johnson's goal in slow motion?
Good finish

No, I refuse to pay for it anymore Cool
and complicated
He's took the best players of to rest them obviously but he again forgets his mistakes when he did this at Plymouth...what an absolute effing clown !!!
(26-12-2022, 18:51)Imre varadi Wrote: He's took the best players of to rest them obviously but he again forgets his mistakes when he did this at Plymouth...what an absolute effing clown !!!

Bullshit!! He had to take Bannan and Byers off, both had been down receiving treatment and both are just back from injury!! Absolutely the right subs!!
Squeeky bum time

Need to win just to keep things the same. Too many points dropped
Not impressed same old shite from Moore it's just going through the motions hoping to grind out points agai st opposition we should rip to shreds !! 2 home games coming up both port vale and Cambridge will be able to frustrate this type of shite football Moore plays !! So if it's 2 draws then I won't be surprised!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »