Thread Rating:
Fleetwood v The Owls L1 Match Thread
0-3 Smith

hhhhh

7 minutes

And a very Merry Christmas to all, especially imre and Maddix.
Statesideowl, Washington, Owlkev71 like this post
"God Save the King."
HHHHH

1-3 Smith

7 mins 1 second
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Merry Christmas everyone I can't wait for the worst fixture ever in boxing days history of our once great club !!!
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Fifth draw in a row coming up by the head bottler in charge.
How many draws did Darren achieve last season? A lot.

Hopefully you're all not too hungover cos this will have you scratching your eyes out.
Unmotivated is how they'll approach this
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'm happy with byers backinson bannan smith and Gregory all playing
But it's beyond me how mighten and Johnson get a game it leaves what is an already fragile defence completely exposed ...and with Dawson in the net my god !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
[Image: 321815630_831573001249581_82872440886727...e=63AE6DBE]

(26-12-2022, 16:06)Imre varadi Wrote: I'm happy with byers backinson bannan smith and Gregory all playing
But it's beyond me how mighten and Johnson get a game it leaves what is an already fragile defence completely exposed ...and with Dawson in the net my god !!!

Who would you play instead? That for me is about as strong a side as we have at the moment.
It's a surprisingly strong side for Mr cautious playing away.

Absolutely no reason why that team shouldn't be taking 3pts. Cannot afford another bottle today.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Wake me up when we've drawn and Barnsley are 4pts behind with two games in hand Cool
and complicated
If that ends up happening, and they catch us.
People should be livid with Moore but let's hope that doesn't happen

Fleetwood been watching the world cup. Flopping at the slightest touches. Ref giving them a second chance at the FK too. Going to be one of those days. He'll give a pen against us.

We're already going backwards too much and Fleetwood, like everyone before them, are anticipating it
Barnsley winning 5pts behind and 2 games in hand ffs

O ffs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »