Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
I'm not sure it's all down to a virus. Almost every player is playing like they've had a pep talk from Darren Draw

Well. Shit

2-2
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
To be fair, it’s been a cracking game!!!
Two pens for the frogs

Good end to end football to be fair

Mmfrogface converted 3 pens tonight

Kane is a proper bottler
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Is this the first time an ex-Wednesday player has won the World Cup??
Hdps !!!!

Points updated in main thread Owlskev feel free to correct anything if it wrong ..but I thing it's safe ...I win the thread by the way Wink

Imre 7
Owlskev 6
Maddix 5
Stateside 4
Washington 3
SCO 1
Pieowl f..uck all !
(18-12-2022, 20:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Points updated in main thread Owlskev feel free to correct anything if it wrong ..but I thing it's safe ...I win the thread by the way Wink

Well I've got Engerlaand to be knocked out in the quarters, France to be runners up and Msausageroll to win the golden boot Thumb up

Just have to hope that piegrunter hasn't copied Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Me and you are tied on 15 in the BML stateside ...looks like charlie and pieowl could go down to the pub league if Maddix decides to predict again and stop being a teddy thrower Wink
Statesideowl likes this post
(18-12-2022, 20:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Me and you are tied on 15 in the BML stateside ...looks like charlie and pieowl could go down to the pub league if Maddix decides to predict again and stop being a teddy thrower Wink

I did predict for the Oxford game Thumb up just seeing if piepig would copy that Thumb up
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Well I thought and was hoping you would have changed it before kickoff ..you are allowed to swap and change before kickoff 1hour 5minutes is the cut off time basically before the team.sheet is up .

Incedently he's spunked the predictions if Northampton beat Carlisle..ffs hhhhh
I was busy getting pissed for Christmas with family and friends and not really concentrating on wasting the Saturday before on Bungle's Magical Mystery Tour Walking
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »