Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Not even making it to pens
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
You could see Maguires bottle at the start of the match lol ...walker and shaw wobbling like eff !
Statesideowl likes this post
These tactics.. I've seen them before.
Henderson, sideways pass is anticipated and intercepted.. it's again just too predictable

All that tippy tappy bullshit and they just let them boot it from outside the box.
Pickford wank

Again just like Wednesday lol

Absolute bottle
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Absolutely bottle !!!

Pickford with his trex arms lol !!!

I'm giving up watching this now ..eff that ...not roping me in to spoil my day ...best looking car in all off Yucatán award I'll be getting .
Penalty on Kane there

They want France through lol

Divers get pens for less. the corrupt VaR cheaters strike again

These decisions.... Guiding France through
2 dodgy decisions already lol

What a corrupt farce this thing really has been. Wonder how much this ref got
The refs terrible but this is why we enter fifa tournaments ..only ourselfs to blame ....
sorry the corrupt few at the top of the Fa who only want money !

I'm glad Henderson is playing and not Grelish ffs
Definitely a penalty but we are getting jack from this ref
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

That's the point, Maclad The money's on France.

The endless little decisions, stopping play, only giving fks in our half. Waving that definite penalty whilst they score from a foul.
I never expected England to be good enough to beat France but to be cheated out of it is pathetic, like the rest of this crappy, paid for facade of a Cup.
Imre varadi and themaclad like this post
England the better team so far. Superb strike for their goal but we are not getting anything from this ref. Saka has been fouled multiple times, including the lead up to thier goal and yet not getting anything. All to play for still, can see Rashford coming on down the right as thats where we have them out matched.
Looking like points for everyone except charlie and the Canadian who has become accustomed to woketard virtue signaling lol !

The refs from Brazil I believe ...give me strength the Brazilian league is no better than our pub leagues ! Why wouldn't they put a European ref ffs everyone hates France and England so it doesn't really matter from where in Europe apart from the home nations.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »