Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Seen this ref before, he is rather dramatic to say the least.

Never thought I would see the day Holland playing long ball football.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Messi or Mr floppy

The simulation is so tiresome.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
The greatest defender in all the history of the game pmsl misses ...shame im laughing though I xxxx hate Argentina ( sigh )

You can see why Martinez wasn't good enough for Wednesday ffs ( sigh)

2 horrible cun.ts in the first semi ..both effing Na..zis in one form.or the other !!!
Maddix likes this post
Must have booked at least 16 in that game
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(09-12-2022, 23:50)Imre varadi Wrote: 2 horrible cun.ts in the first semi ..both effing Na..zis in one form.or the other !!!

Dare I say that Mr Putin is not far off the mark when talking about the opponents  Whistle
and complicated
Morroco in the semi for France lol
Croatia v Morocco final  Laugh

F'uck you FIFA Thumb up
and complicated
(10-12-2022, 19:45)Maddix Wrote: Croatia v Morocco final  Laugh

F'uck you FIFA  Thumb up

That has to be their worst nightmare at this point!!!
Increasingly likely.
For now though, England don't stand a chance with their Sidegate leadership. It's too much like Moore's
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Do I really want to eff my Saturday up even more and watch this and get roped in till some useless tosspots misses pens !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »