Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Lucky bloody Germans Japan losing to Costa Rica has thrown them a lifeline .
Some people's favourites Belgium in trouble losing to Morocco.
If Canada can win this then either Croatia or Belgium are out !!!
Maddix likes this post
Let's hope it's that dirty, cheating, horrible little c'unt Modric and his pals Cool
and complicated
Belgium are done

It's starting to look like some of the big teams aren't bothered, actually trying to go home early and be done with this foolishness.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Canada simular to Mexico ...toothless upfront .

Incedently Raul Jimenez better stay in England because he's not welcome in Mexico anymore sack of shite !!

If Morocco take a point of Canada ? Croatia or Belgium are out ... Canada should do the decent thing and play as crap as they have so far Wink
(26-11-2022, 20:30)peiowl Wrote:
(24-11-2022, 21:51)Maddix Wrote: Quite enjoyed the Uruguay v Korea game Imre  Thumb up

Still laughing at Canadia though  Cool

Ha. Ha. Now I'm laughing.

England 0 USA 0. Pathetic performance by England.

"He who laughs last laughs longest.

Cool
and complicated
Germany like an unflushable poop, you just know they will get something from this and Herr Flick of the Gestapo will get another chance

Maybe not

Maybe they are
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Nope Germany aren't German anymore even we can beat them .
But they go through when they pummel Costa Rica possibly one of the worst teams in the WC as I can't see Spain giving Japan any change .

Load of rubbish really the football we've seen today ...up step Brazil tomorrow to stamp what a load of shite it is !!!

It has helped me as kind of a therapy though because I gave not one fluff about that silly FACup game Wednesday played in yesterday.
Statesideowl likes this post
Anybody seen pieblunt Huh
and complicated
I’m here drowning my sorrows . Croatia is a very good side. They could go deep in this tournament. I’m tipping them plus Morocco to advance from the group that Canada is in.
Maddix likes this post
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »