Thread Rating:
Madsteve Christmas Special 2022
It should be DDHAH Pei
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(18-11-2022, 11:21)Owlkev71 Wrote: It should be DDHAH Pei

Unless he means we will draw the first two and the next three will be postponed due to waterlogged pitches Whistle hard to see how we'd get 11 pts out of that though Cool
and complicated
Just stateside missing but there is still plenty of time Dec 2
Stateside ???
1. 10pts
2. +4
3. 9pts
4. Smith
5. DAHAH

Sorry, Gents. Been a bit hectic and kept forgetting about this thread.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
First results in and nobody can win the points total.

Quick update there are 3 or more posters tied on 3 predictions each myself included ..BML rules states tied on 3 predictions is a nul result!! but 4 results will be multiple winners as we've all had Wednesday to beat portvale ..if not then it's a nul like the points total already is .
Are you mental charlie the threads not over ffs
Yes, I'm mental, my mistake!!
1.9pts nobody !!!
2. + 3 nobody!!!
3. 6pts nobody !!!
4. Smith ...SCO, Owlskev,Pieowl,Statesides Smartass Smartass
5.predicitions x 4 ..Imre, SCO, Wash, Owlskev, Pieowl . Smartass Smartass Smartass

Check this Owlskev and add to the next match thread charlie obviously has been in the gin ffs .

Technically Pieowls predictions shouldn't stand but I realize he passed school using a coloring book he is or was a teacher after all ...lol !

If anyone one wants to veto it be my guest votes for and against Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »