Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
(25-11-2022, 23:17)Owlkev71 Wrote: I think we would have to lose by four goals to Wales to not qualify

"What a joke of a performance. Foden doesn't even get on. A better team would have beaten us 4-0."

They'll be up for it.
and complicated
England oh dear oh dear, don’t forget Southgate was sacked by Boro
Imre varadi likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

To mount I've said and I'm sure you've said he's crap before ...I just don't see what he brings one off my best mates is a Chelsea fan and he can't stand the cu..unt !!!
As for Bellingham ffs are you taking the piss he might have talent but he is still light years away from having a Brain !!! He can't even pick up a cross field pass he's so xxxx stupid ffs ..rant over no breathe and forget the virtue signaling wankers !
Statesideowl likes this post
He left good players that would win that game in England and on the bench. His predictability and reliance on his little friends is toxic and destructive to any possible progress.
There's talented player's here than can only pass sideways and backwards in their own half.

Then comes Henderson... It really is endless with Sidegate. Standing there bewildered as to why his one tactic isn't working.
Out in the knockouts is what I should have put down. Another generation of decent players that's going to become stagnant and rot under typical English buffoonery management
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I heard his interview afterwards and thought he was xxxx delusional. He cant possibly believe that shit ? England were overrun in midfield for most of the game yet he praised his CBs for playing it out from the back and controlling the game Laugh

Southgates an appalling manager. If uncle sam had a striker of some note they would have won that game.
Imre varadi, Maddix, Owlkev71 And 1 others like this post
(26-11-2022, 01:30)hibeejim21 Wrote: I heard his interview afterwards and thought he was xxxx delusional. He cant possibly believe that shit ? England were overrun in midfield for most of the game yet he praised his CBs for playing it out from the back and controlling the game  Laugh

I think he was talking about the Spain game Thumb up
and complicated
From the way his face and eyes twitch every 4seconds I'd say Sidegate has been smoking crack or methamphetamine

Kane spent most of the night playing a defensive midfielder role, and Ratman is happy with this.
His selections and lineups just give me trauma flashbacks of Darren Moore

We knew this twat was going to blow another tournament and here the virtue signalling rat is, proving most of the country right about him, yet again.

This VAR system is blatantly being used to cheat and influence decisions. Just look at some of these linesman.and refs, how long it takes them to 'think' about making the 'correct' decision.
These referees have actually been worse than Division 3 officials, to be that poor on an international level can only be corruption.
Billions in oil money floating about. Absolutely nothing legitimate about this WC other than the fans.

Whichever country wins this Cup it's going to be stained with illegitimacy and corruption.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
If you can find it, video of Sky reporter interviewing(or trying to) Welsh fns after the game

Commentator to first fan, What did you think of the game?
Fan Lost 2-0
2nd attempt
Fan replies shit
Commentator Apologies for the bad language
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Yea that clips making the rounds.

Poland getting a good dose of the infidel treatment. Booked for everything whilst SA get away with handballs Laugh

Joke Cup

Hilarious. I knew as soon as Poland scored the Arabs would get a dodgy penalty. Lo and behold within minutes a disgraceful dive gets a penalty lmao

Poles getting some shit for closing their borders to it. A total islamic farce riddled with cheating and corruption.
Poor game overall.
Im off til the Argies!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »