Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
(25-11-2022, 12:19)Statesideowl Wrote: Finally in fking Scotland now! So far up though I can jump into the north Atlantic ffs

Whereabouts are you SS ?
and complicated
Some top curry houses and proper breakfasts if I remember.
Maddix likes this post
So far north and remote that telling you would give it away, Maddix lol

Im 50-60 miles west from John O'groats.

No surprise to see the Yanquis the better team so far.
Ratman Sidegate is too predictable. It's like deja vu watching England and Wednesday

Dumbest tactics conceivable.
Pass it sideways and backwards outside our own box constantly inviting them up the pitch to pressure us.
So lucky to not be losing already.
Can't put passes together.
Just everything you'd expect really
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
What do you expect starting with 9 men plus Sterling and Mount Laugh

Take it that it's somewhere on the 500 SS Thumb up
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
That I am. Nc500 all around here. Mountains and water rolling by outside the front door. Little beach.

Two defenders standing next to Pickford as he hoofs it upfield.. why? Wtf are these tactics all the time

Absolutely under the kosh. It's pathetic. Exactly what we expect from Gareth and his friends

And what does he do, he turns to Henderson. Are you joking? lol
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Pmsl they are hilarious it's like watching the Benny hill show with Saka and sterling lol !

Utter dogshite as per usual ...gringos to beat Iran and they still go through wankers !!

No BMl points today for anyone
What a joke of a performance. Foden doesn't even get on. A better team would have beaten us 4-0.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
From my pissed up mathematics we are basically through or not ?
Predictable shite Angry now the humble taffies will have something to go for Doh

HTF Mount stayed on the pitch with Foden on the bench is pure Bungle Doh

Sidegate is an absolute KNOB Angry Any half decent manager would have this lot winning the whole competition. He changes f'uck all when its so obvious its not working. Pure f'ucking Bungle Doh

And we are always s'hit when its on ITV Cool
and complicated
I think we would have to lose by four goals to Wales to not qualify
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »