Thread Rating:
World cup 2022 predictions BML
Adding to my comment ...I use to be a proud English man defending us at all costs ...there is now nothing left to defend when I actually see a poorer shit on for many years society doing a whole lot better .. basically because they keep traditions while the Brits give there's away through being total and utter sheep that can be easily stomped on by political rats from both left and right and a system of monarchy that no longer ( if it ever did ?) Serve the people ...when the Queen who recently died said nothing about the lockdowns it just signed the paper for me ...in the end Yorkshire is a republic .. I still stand for that but not for any off it's surroundings .
Statesideowl likes this post
I've been helping my folks move to Scotland. The process is now on its 4th month.
Endless incompetence, irregularities, fraud, and absolute refusal to talk to us directly.
And that's just from our Asian solicitor. I'm now now dealing with another on the phone whom just sent us a fraudulent invoice with made up fees and numbers sent in a Word document FFS
The 350k remaining from the house sale is in limbo and the Asian solicitor isn't coming in this morning to release to money to our seller to complete the move.. We were due to complete the move yesterday, legally obligated to vacate the premises. Removals vans had to be called back from as far as Blackpool and workers hotels cancelled.
we've been left homeless until this issue is resolved and only the very tip of the iceberg of what we've been through thanks to yet another unqualified money grubber that is enabled to fk over infidels with it's belief system.
The parasite actually sent a bullshit invoice paying itself fees and hasn't even done a job yet!
I was put through the same shit almost 10yrs ago trying to migrate my then wife over from the States. Every step of the way Asian clerks trying to deny me my basic human rights..

This is abridged too with further illegalities and incompetence left out.

I used to be very liberal, but that culture took me for a fking fool more than once and fked me over directly more times than I can count in life. So for me I'm not taking anymore from it.
It isn't racist to be against an incompatible belief system which is hostile to the indigenous of any country it takes root in. Which deliberately see's infidels as lesser people from which you can take as you please.
To then call this belief system 'religion of peace' is insulting to those who endure daily prejudice from the very same community calling itself a 'victim' GLOBALLY

They're not poorer, Imre. That shits a myth. It's whitey that lives 8 to a house now.
You should see the BMW/Lexus camel train heading to the mosque with gold rope chains around the neck. It's not drug money, it's mass fraud and human trafficking money.

I'll happily take my ban now for telling the truth about these people in a public forum and what they've put family through, numerous times and ours isn't the only one. It's time to stop being spineless.
It's a gutter culture as proven by every negative interaction I've ever had with it.
Blows my mind that people enable it.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Can Japan topple ze Germans? To be fair to them, Japan aren't poor.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Nothing to fear from the Germans anymore they've also been conquered...and resemble nothing off there former past !
Statesideowl likes this post
They've turned in to another England. Full of household names of individuals that are less than the sum of their parts.

Japan deserve a winner here they've played well.

Gtf in Japan!!
Yet another team who concentrate more on virtue signaling !! This has to be called the virtue signaling wokedom cup ffs !!!
Now, it's Canada's turn. Alphonso Davis and the boys. Come on lads. Do your country proud against those Belgians. LET'S GO CANADA!!!!!
"God Save the King."
You'll be lucky, PEI.
I think the underdogs have run out of favours
I think Canadia might be in the chocolate Cool
and complicated
Belgium aren't firing on all cylinders though recently they lost in a practice game to someone shit like Canada!!!
In the end another woketard nation of sheep so I hope they get battered !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »