Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Means nothing this signing if luongo effs off ..it means we are reliable on him being free of injury and as good which I doubt because luongo is solid !
(21-06-2022, 23:40)Imre varadi Wrote: Means  nothing this signing if luongo effs off ..it means we are reliable on him being free of injury and as good which I doubt because luongo is solid !

Luongo spent the first two years of his contract laid on the slab. Suddenly he gets into his last year and starts playing for a new contract, either with us or someone else. I suspect we've only offered him a year but he wants longer so that he can go back to being made of biscuits for a year or two Cool
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
and complicated
True maddix but I think this league has suited his injuries there isn't much turn off pace in the pub league hence he's always almost been in the right position to make tackles and he's been allowed more time on the ball to make passes without having to turn pace himself .
I just don't see this vaulks being as good and so we making us a man down even with his transfer ..I hope I'm wrong we will see I suppose .

Players needed after recent transfers and players leaving.
Lefback
Center back
Wide right
Striker with goals

I think we are going to get at least one of these positions filled by the end off the week but I just don't see it being the better players untill late in the day becuase let's face it they will want to have an extended holiday while playing poker with there agents.
I can almost guarantee that Luongo is out injured at his new Club within months.
We need everyone fit to play it's a long season in the pub league and squad rotation is important.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Why do we need a LB Huh we've got Liam Palmer Laugh Laugh Doh Laugh Doh Laugh Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Att now following Smith on IG. That normally means he has/will sign. But interestingly not as yet following Vauks. Must not have been in his Football Manager squad.
Smith announced. Toytown fuming at their player's leaving to join Wednesday.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Ihekwe now confirmed too.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(22-06-2022, 22:34)Statesideowl Wrote: Smith announced. Toytown fuming at their player's leaving to join Wednesday.

And now Ihiekwe too Big Grin
Moore seems to have some pulling power.
These are his players now.. there's no more excuses when they don't perform in his system.
Which I hope changes to a more positive attacking style.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »