Thread Rating:
RIFC
We'll know soon enough if Rangers are free to spend the cash or if indeed they can't.
Don't dodge the question. Answer it. Doh
What question is that are you mad?answer yes you are indeed
[quote='Trusevich' pid='2192' dateline='1410449205

Quote:The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.

That was reported by a journalist who was in the courtroom at the time. Did he just make it up?
[/quote]

FFS, the appeal is against the freezing of assets. Until the appeal is heard, they remain frozen.
Like Trus who remains frozen in his own fantasy land,c'mon Trus after me there's no place like there's no place like home.
http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...settlement

"RANGERS have agreed formal terms of settlement with former Commercial Director, Imran Ahmad regarding his current court action.

The sum agreed is significantly less than the total amount which Mr Ahmad had been granted permission to arrest. As part of the settlement terms Mr Ahmad has agreed to refrain from arresting funds in Rangers bank account or in the hands of others pending the formal removal of the case from court. No such arrestment will now take place. The case will be formally taken out of court in the next few days."

So the money was never frozen and now will not be. Part of me wonders if the court has allowed itself to become a tool of blackmail in this case, though admittedly it seemed to me like it would be very difficult to defend against Ahmad's case if it was as he claims.
At least its sorted out now. No doubt certain quarters will be devastated at the news.
(12-09-2014, 09:14)El Car Wrote: So the money was never frozen and now will not be.

But, but, but. . . Rolleyes

I shall hold my breath until I get an apology from the 'Black & White TV' crew.

(12-09-2014, 09:27)supercooper Wrote: At least its sorted out now. No doubt certain quarters will be devastated at the news.

It's worth it just to get rid of the endless negative headlines every time some prick thinks we're in trouble.
Silence is golden.....
Good news for you guys for once.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »