Thread Rating:
RIFC
Laughable inability to understand trading insolvently- now that statement gave me a proper laugh. Nowhere near a trough son. Not enough money in the kitty to meet monthly outgoings is common knowledge, hence a further loan from MA to meet these comittments. Any business operating in such a fashion is trading insolvently IMHO
HHGH
(28-01-2015, 17:05)TIN TIN Wrote: Laughable inability to understand trading insolvently- now that statement gave me a proper laugh. Nowhere near a trough son. Not enough money in the kitty to meet monthly outgoings is common knowledge, hence a further loan from MA to meet these comittments. Any business operating in such a fashion is trading insolvently IMHO

I have emboldened and underlined the relevant part of your post. No need to thank me. Thumb up
Laughable inability to understand trading insolvently- now that statement gave me a proper laugh. Nowhere near a trough son. Not enough money in the kitty to meet monthly outgoings is common knowledge, hence a further loan from MA to meet these comittments. Any business operating in such a fashion is trading insolvently IMHO
HHGH
(28-01-2015, 17:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: Aye it does because yer a mongo

Such dazzling wit. Oh, what it is to be maligned so!

Run along now troll.
I can't run I have no legs.
(28-01-2015, 17:39)Fredstersafool Wrote: I can't run I have no legs.
Nor the brain to operate a pair of legs either.
Legless as well as anencephalic? Some people would just give up. Some people should.
He would have to have basic functioning to do that. Even when his side is doing well in relative terms, he still never talks about them.
He only ever sees his own team when they play Rangers. Then he has the audacity to slag others - people who live hundreds and hundreds of miles away - for not attending every single home match.

He's just a pathetic little hypocritical troll. Onto the ignore list again, it's the only way. Thumb up
Quote:Fredstersafool
The contents of this message are hidden because Fredstersafool is on your ignore list.

It's the only way. The civilised way. Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »