Thread Rating:
RIFC
(28-01-2015, 00:37)TIN TIN Wrote: Ah well Trus, seems you are the only BEAR that does not disapprove of Ashley, but hey ho, keep your head in the sand son.

Utter nonsense, as well you know. Seems you're jumping to conclusions based on massive over-reactions on certain fans forums and the swill that the fans' groups and the media are constantly pouring into that trough you can't keep your pig-ignorant snout away from.

(28-01-2015, 00:37)TIN TIN Wrote: The company is obviously trading insolvently, when having to rely on "emergency" loans just to meet monthly wage outlay- is that not a major concern?

Of more concern to me is your laughable inability to understand 'trading insolvently'. Where do you get this stuff from? Ahh. . . back at that trough again. . .of course. Doh

(28-01-2015, 00:37)TIN TIN Wrote: Borrow 5 million to pay back 3 million right away, leaves 2 million to play with- how long will that last? The other 5 million is on drawdown as and when required- looks like it will be required pretty soon imo. Honestly please, where do you see this ending, bearing in mind that these are loans, being paid back with further loans?.

More swill from the trough. You have no idea how long the money will last.

As for it 'ending'? Sadly for you, it certainly won't end in administration or Rangers dying.

I have little doubt that Ashley's plan is to eventually own Rangers outright, and I don't see him only controlling individual parts of our revenue streams - which are piffling amounts in his scheme of things - as advantageous to him in any significant way. If he's happy to run Rangers as a mid-table premiership team and not as title challengers then his investment will be doomed from the start as the fans will boycott. So why make the investment in the first place?

Likewise, I don't buy into the theory that Ashley is only interested in Rangers so he can get a raised profile for Sports Direct in the European market. Nobody has credibly explained how that would be achieved.

So that leaves the question: Why exactly is he so interested in Rangers if it's not to make sackfuls of cash, and it's not to promote SD abroad?

I notice nobody ever seems to suggest football reasons for his interest. That's the influence of the media trough again.

Personally I have two areas of concern over Mike Ashley - his lack of transparency with the fans (a statement or two outlining his plans for the future wouldn't go amiss) and his dual interest in Newcastle which has been flagged up by the SFA.

If he could sort these two areas of concern out then he'd have my 100% support. The club needs stability and he can provide it.
They're already boycotting you imbecile.
So f*cking what, troll? How does that alter what I said or the point I was making?
Because as normal your point is pish,ye may not even be in the Premiership next season or is that just yer usual presumption?? Fact is yer fans have boycotted all season as they want him and the board gone,they need no other reasons.
Where did I say anything about presuming being in the premiership next season? You making things up to suit now? Doh

I don't even think you read or understood anything I posted. How long have you had these comprehension issues? Away back to your cesspit, moron.
Well why mention being a mid table prem side when yer not in the prem???

I understand fully,as normal getting well ahead of yerself.
Aye, that's right. We'll never get back to the top league. Never. Ever. I never even put a time-scale on it, moron.

What a monu-mental fucktard you are. Doh Seriously, you're better off making up with your boyfriends on their old cesspit, at least you might get a cock or two to suck on while you're there.
I never said you wouldn't, but would it not be better to get it sorted now before mentioning premiership and challenging for titles when it's very clear the club is nowhere near that just now???

by the way i'm not gay so yer well off the mark yet again silly xxxx.
(28-01-2015, 16:39)Fredstersafool Wrote: I never said you wouldn't, but would it not be better to get it sorted now before mentioning premiership and challenging for titles when it's very clear the club is nowhere near that just now???

My opinion doesn't need your approval. Take it for what it is, instead of looking for arguments, troll.

(28-01-2015, 16:39)Fredstersafool Wrote: by the way i'm not gay so yer well off the mark yet again silly ****.

I'm afraid you don't get to choose. Actions speak louder than words, glory-hole-bhoy.
Aye it does because yer a mongo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »