Thread Rating:
Current Hibs transfer activity - Chris Mueller signed up!
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot...h-25836520

Harry Clarke happy to make an imminent move to HFC and Arsenal dealing with Hibs positively - gives Maloney another defensive option into the bargain. Great stuff!
(02-01-2022, 23:15)Inverurie Jambo Wrote: Hibees look to be signing Harry Clarke from Arsenal, currently on loan at Ross County. Looks a decent prospect

Aye IJ, seems a good prospect and gives options and strengthens Hibs at the back. In for the Norwegian lad Melkerson as well ........and paying money for him if it happens Thumb up
"FOREVER UNITED"
Don’t know much about Melkerson, who is he with at present?
Bodo/Glimt in the top tier although he has been out on loan I think in the second tier. ( Ranheim?). Seems to be thought of highly on the Norwegian forums.
"FOREVER UNITED"
Hopefully this means we are getting our business done early. Clarke plays RB i think.

Talk of Omar Sahraoui from valarenga and if Ewan Henderson is being allowed to leave celtic we should be all over that.
Hendersons been at east mains last couple of days so i'd imagine a deal must be close for him.
It certainly looks like a Maloney "renaissance" in quickly strengthening what we currently have in certain positions. And Ron Gordon + CEO supporting what SM described as Hibs project after taking on the manager's role.
Looks like Dylan Tait is coming back in for Maloney to have a look at. He has been on loan at Raith this season.
Melkerson finally confirmed as signed up and "ready to go"! Thumb up Another striker added to the Hibs player squad and can also play effectively in any forward position.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Goal scoring stats to games ratio is pretty good. Is he one for the future or, if as is stated above ‘ready to go’, does that infer that Nisbet may be on the way out? Or could Boyle be off to Celtic as per recent rumours. Wee Shaun definitely appears to have a plan as to how he wants his team to play and getting guys in early is the right way to go about things imo
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »