Thread Rating:
Scottish Independence
Noted that the royal Bank of Scotland have said if the vote is a yes then they will be moving the head office to London
I should think so. Their main business will be here rather than there. Like I say, I will want jobs for UK people not foreigners.
If Scotland go independent then illegal immigrants will go to Scotland and try and get into England that way. The soultion would have to be border control.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Illegal immigrants from Iceland?
I was so much against the Scots voting for independence to start with, but now after seeing all these big businesses, banks and government ministers trying to bully them into voting No, I hope they turn round and tell them to GIRFUY, or whatever it is they say. Whistle
Maddix likes this post
Somat fishy about that Salmon guy, self promoting twat, I think he's more interested in his own image than that future of Scotland
ritchiebaby and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/s...efend.html

Scotland's brave soldiers denied a say in the country they defend
The Scots Guards know independence will weaken our Armed Forces, but most won’t get a vote

The first postal ballots to decide Britain’s 300-year Union are being delivered to homes across Scotland. Some of those voting will have ancestors who arrived on these Isles on a longboat. Some will have family who arrived more recently from the European Union or the Commonwealth. Some will be students, resident for only a few years. Others will stay for generations. Some will even be English. But one group that won’t be voting is the Scots Guards. ................
Ubique.
Did anyone watch the Big Big Debate last night. IMO I think its wrong to give 16 year olds the vote because they are probably not mature enough but then again there are adults in there 40s who are probably not mature enough to vote. I thought a lot of it went over there heads and they were clapping and cheering at every statement like a seal wanting a fish.

A lot of them will rebel because 99.9% of teenages are rebellious and will think with there heart and not with there head. Do they realise its a massive decision going independent its not like there voting for there favourite act on X Factor they want to save, its a serious decision which could lead to implications 10, 20 maybe 30 years down the line especially if they get it wrong. I think Salmond and Sturgeon are power mad and they both shout someone down who don't agree with them or who have a different view to them. If Scotland vote No then they'll have another referendum on independence maybe in another few years (especially if the Tories get back in) so its a topic which won't go away it will always be discussed and brought up till they do go independent.

If Scotland vote Yes how long before Wales, Northern Ireland even possibly Yorkshire decide that they want to go it alone.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Scotland is in a much better position to go it alone than Wales or Northern Ireland. The natural resources and whiskey production alone is worth more than the economies of the other two!!
Just about sums it up.

DD Confused Confused
Ubique.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »