Thread Rating:
RIFC
The board initially informed the 3 bears that 5 million was all that was needed.
It seems they have moved the goalposts in regard to the 10mill offer. And as a side note the bears offered to match the 10 million offer too.
Share purchase by Alexander Easedale. He has, directly and through proxies, 26.123% of the total voting rights.

Rangers FC - Holdings in Company (RNS Number : 5726C) 20 January 2015

On board membership, I have no objection to the 3 Bears, but I do not want Dave King and/or his minions.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Charles Green, Mike Ashley and Alexander Easedale have raised money for and put money into Rangers.

Skysports - Charles Green backs Mike Ashley for Rangers

What have Dave King and his minions done for Rangers ?
AVFC RFC SAFC
For me thats typical Charles Green bullshit!!! He says he raised 35m for the club but then fails to mention how he didn't get control of the finances and between him and his buddies he manged to fritter away the whole 35m with stupid contracts for players in the Third division and the onerous contracts that everyone talks about!!!

MA may well have put money in by loaning to the club, but at what cost?? The merchandise deal is scandalous in respect of the portion Rangers actually get and the fact that the club is on the brink of running out of money again means the collateral he has on those loans and what he wants on the next one means he would rip the heart out of the club if they default on them!! He is not in it for Rangers, he is in it for Sports Direct and himself and at best is an opportunist!! At least DK is a Rangers fan, but yes he needs to put his money where his mouth is, and if he wants to have a club to support then he needs to do it now!!
RFFF step up to plate with 500k to "stop the us of Ibrox as loan collateral".
No need for any Court cases, it seems ...

Skysports - Rangers rule out using Ibrox stadium as loan security

... but mortgaging Ibrox, to anyone, should have never been contemplated in the first place.

The article does not rule out Murray Park or any other properties owned by Rangers being used as loan collateral.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Hmm "Rangers will not use Ibrox as security against any further loans from Sports Direct " - why do I suspect that means they've already done it?
So never any intention to use alternate funding.
I have received a letter today from Rangers Supporters Trust, asking me to donate a proportion of my shares in Rangers to them, in exchange for life membership of the RST.

I shall reply to their request here : GTF !
AVFC RFC SAFC
It seems that everyone who bought into the IPO got a similar letter. Wonder what Blue Pitch Holdings and Maragarita thought of theirs. . . Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »