Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Ozzie club whoever are interested in signing biscuits and still can as there transfer window has 2 weeks left .
I can't see DM letting him go but I think we should cut and run now as we arnt going to give him a new contract in the summer and while he's a top player hes only going to play 10.games more for us on his game ratio and for me it disrupts the team coming in and out as good as he is plus his wages will be nothing shy off 20 grand a week .
Statesideowl likes this post
He's on the slab more than he plays.

Get rid
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I've been reading though stateside we have monk to blame for this as he knew he needed an operation and played him while he was injured ...as not to rock the monk boat he played through pain ! So i can't fault him for that and the fact that he plays consistently well ! But his contract is up and 20 GS a week is alot to consider plus the future we won't offer him a contract I'm 100% certain on that .
Statesideowl likes this post
The divas have played 63 minutes and only managed 1 flucking goal against Andorra ...Southgate is flucking useless i don't care what anyone says if we had a decent manager we would have had trophy's with these players by now ...ffs i can't stand the woke sheep clunt !!!

BPF is not playing today thank God we can get him back in one piece ...Carson started today who incedently was a good keeper in his time with the owls .

4-0 now to the wankers ...even Sako found the net ...let's hope he never takes a pen ever again...the pie lady would be better placed too !

Can't wait to read the race baiting headlines on this ..ffs
77-0 chasing 368 at close of play Confused could go any way this one Confused might have to phone in sick tomorrow Cool
and complicated
The latest podcast featuring Alex Hunt …

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/th...0534395107
Yorkshire won which is far more important, while England collapsed just for a change.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wednesday are trying to extend shattersons contract ffs when will they ever learn Aaaarrrgghhhh ! We let players leave like Bob fessi hooper etc etc etc and renogociate with shite like him.and palmer ffs ...

Incedently bobs big toe is worth more money !

Robbing a shirt in tactics every Saturday with this wanker !
Waldock goes to Gainsborough trinity fora months loan .

Not sure when the pizza cup is but wouldn't they be better playing just one game at a higher level (stadium at least ) in our colors than being loaned out to rubbish teams ?
BPF has today saved another penalty for NI against Switzerland this time!!!
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »