Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
I hope not i think his attitude stinks and he's not that good ..last thing we need is to be signing divas .
peiowl likes this post
I've heard we've made bids for Terry Bull and Hugh Slass Cool
and complicated
Berahino has signed, permanently according to the website. Depending on his attitude, could be a good signing.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It’s definitely a risky signing. He showed real promise early in his career but a big money move got in his head and since then he has had attitude issues and a loss of form. He seems at least to be fit now but he needs to score early in his time with us.

This one could go either way but he could shine in League 1.
He'll be sat out collecting money, it's what he does. Really not sure about Berahino
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Don't understand the signing we are now over blown with forwards and choices when Windass gets back ...and DM do far hasn't been very good with this and his monk style rotation bollocks !
You're forwards need to play ever week or it doesn't work we know this we've just gone through 5 seasons of it ffs !! Windass has to start when he's fit he brings so much more than the rest and Gregory is the perfect sniffer we've lacked over the last 3 seasons by signing that wanker Rhodes !!
So kamberi is now surplus to recuirments ? The wolves kid can play out on the flanks no problems and Patterson I'm sure is a great keeper ( sigh) then there's sow and Bobar to mix in ?
We really needed a midfielder by losing biscuits ...it seems like this is all we could muster up ...like a half price gone off piece of meat at the supermarket hopefully we can make a curry out off it ?
I don't agree with Berahino signing. Someone like him could ruin the camaraderie among the team.
Apparantly biscuit balsa boy hasn't snapped in two ! And will be back sooner than first thought we are looking at maybe a month ..this is good news because we are going to need extra body's in the muddle off the pitch when cold wet nights in Accrington start come October .
Gaining additional fame

https://youtu.be/1RW1Fghf8yA

(31-08-2021, 22:24)peiowl Wrote: I don't agree with Berahino signing. Someone like him could ruin the camaraderie among the team.

I guess time will tell but Moore knows him from when he arrived at WBA as a teenager so if anyone can get him back to his old form it will be Darren. Also inspite of his amicable demeanor I suspect DM can and will push him out the door if he’s disrespectful and doesn’t pull his weight.
St Charles Owl likes this post
He is a striker that can open up an opportunity when nothing is happening, but we arnt playing in the championship and a prefer Gregory all day from what I've seen so far. Dm doesn't want to make the mistake of playing 2 championship players him and Windass in the pub league and think just because they are better players they will score goals.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »