Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Also on the podcast Hutch hinted that DM. Had got DC’s attention that the last thing you need in a Promotion or Relegation season is players with expiring contracts. Human nature is they’re not going to risk getting a career threatening injury that might stop them getting a contract with a new club. I think that was definitely the case with Reach and probably a few others also compounded by the late wages. I think this explains the Windass extension and today’s rumors about being in talks with Iorfa on extending his.

Hutch also said a lot of transfer rumors in the newspapers get started by the players agents sometimes in a move to negotiate a better contract where they are.

With recent changes in approach by the club maybe the penny has dropped with DC and he’s taking notice of Darren more than his other ‘trusted’ advisors.
Apparently chicken paxo is still advising clownsiri ...
(12-08-2021, 20:07)Imre varadi Wrote: Apparently chicken paxo is still advising clownsiri ...

I’m sure Paxo is still around but this transfer window has DMs fingerprints all over it, the players we have signed were his targets or players he knew.
Hunt has joined Grimsby on loan
Urhoghide made the Celtic bench for their Europa Cup game tonight. No sign of Shaw in any of thier games so far.
Galvin goes out on a months loan
Yesterday’s podcast link

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/th...1546099630
Piggies getting thrashed by West Brom. Keepers have a mare Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(18-08-2021, 22:19)Statesideowl Wrote: Piggies getting thrashed by West Brom. Keepers have a mare Laugh

They have been dreadful!! Keeper looks like a right flapper and playing Billy Blunt and McGoldrick up front is a recipe for "Nil"!!!
Statesideowl likes this post
Never lived a us come up and them go down senario ...they have ..i haven't ! It would be nice .
Statesideowl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »