Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Sylla Sow has now signed for us. He has a half decent record but not sure of the level of football he has been playing at. Still, it’s another signing and another option for DM.
I'd say he's been playing at the level we're currently at so should be a decent signing.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(10-08-2021, 19:05)Statesideowl Wrote: I'd say he's been playing at the level we're currently at so should be a decent signing.

And it’s a signing not a loan but it doesn’t say how many years on the club site. My guess would be 2 with a further year option which hopefully gives us chance to sell for a profit if he comes good. Average age of the team has definitely come down but I’m going to be really disappointed if we don’t play like Barcacitehgermaine by the end of September.

Also we need to get Iorfa signed up for more years so we can make a killing on his transfer.
Winger apparantly so can we now get rid off green who has been a total mistake by monk or was it pullis ? Anyway he's not had a good 5 minutes since being here he's flucking dogshit move him on !

As for iorfa I've said it before he's gone in the January transfer window he's getting fit with us and he's off to the premiership forget the championship .
So we've signed Silly Sow and Shoddy Poo Confused seems to me like we're trying to remake the Life of Brian Cool

All I can say is "welease Bawwy" Thumb up
Owlkev71, Imre varadi, Washington And 2 others like this post
and complicated
Iorfa makes far too many mistakes to be playing above championship level I think.
Almost every game he nearly costs a goal
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Maybe but his potential is there and age with the right manager he could become and England player at very least.
Good news is Gregory found the net twice in a reserve game from assists from biscuits and Patterson can't play Saturday .
Hopefully Gregory will get picked along with biscuits and the rest is history !
The first goal fro Gregory was well taken, Jordan Rhodes would have scored the second, a tap in, to an empty net!

on second thoughts, he may have missed it
JUST SAYING LIKE!
From the podcast i gather Gregory will be on the bench Saturday and i expect cheesy to start .
I think we will see his full debut against Stevenage on Tuesday week and I'd like to think he will get a hatrick from the off !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »