Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Luongo misses and Palmer missed

Clowns

Lost to a crap team again on pens

Just wouldn't try, left Paterson up front alone
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Palmer wank it's over thank God ! Why he is anywhere near penaltys is i must imagine a well thought plan by Dm
Not bothered, held them during the 90 mins, had some chances and a couple of good save from our keeper. We move onto the real thing now.
In my head I picked bannan and palmer to miss on pens ...anyway I'm happy with the result we seriously do not need this crap cup clogging up our fixture lust just so we can make 50k and lose to flucking ma city kiddie academy in the 3rd round .
Well that's one less cup to worry about.

Positives the keeper, and a clean sheet against a 'Championship team'

Negatives, short on the attacking side, hopefully a few more coming in before the Charlton game.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Good luck to huddershit they are going to need it with Rhodes and lees pmsl can't we sell them palmer for a hatrick !!!
Have to replace Palmer hrs never improved
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Positives like owlskev says keeper and a clean sheet .
We need to sort this Elephant in the room out though as i do not believe with bannan and no striker we will do anything but a mid table bore off !

Palmer will be here forever unfortunately he has the losers mentality and this isn't good for Dm will he realize ? And switch iorfa to left back or buy a left back which is the better option ? The good thing is dm has realized that Hunt plays right back not palmer .

Question to anyone ???
Did we kneel and what was the sheeples reaction ?
No idea if we knelt, didn’t hear anything on the commentary.
I don't think we are going to kneel this season but we are going to carry on lying down and rolling over for the opposition  Cool
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »