Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
(28-07-2021, 14:48)Imre varadi Wrote: Looks like another midfielder is coming in.

Does that mean maybe Bannan going out??
Washington and Maddix like this post
Not sure we will find out Aug 1st because that's when teams will be floating cash around .
Brentford are the big pull here they where rumoured to be offering 3million .

Quite frankly if they offer us 1 million we have to take it because we need a striker more than anything else and loans and free transfers aren't going to get us a decent one .

Other news is we've sold 12000 early bird season tickets so depending on results of the first month we might get up to another 2 or 3 thousand tickets making a bad gate 15,000 a game and probably looking at a 20,000 average with good results ?
If a team from the PL comes in for Bannan then we should get more than 1m just because they are loaded, I would hold out for more at that point. If Moore plays Bannan right then he will be one of the best players in the division, but as you say we are missing some other pieces that would make us stronger as a team potentially.
Seems to be positive so far to be fair to DM.

We needed a squad that looked very different, and with six additions lt does. Let's hope when the season starts the football is different.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
On another note, I drove past Swillsborough the other day and, my God, what a shit hole it looks from the main road Doh I get that we can't afford any paint but surely we could get someone to at least wash the facade Angry I had my 8 year old grandson (Leeds supporter) in the car and he just pissed himself laughing at the sight of it and asked why I say Bell End road is dump when Sheffield Wednesday play in there Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
(28-07-2021, 23:14)Maddix Wrote: On another note, I drove past Swillsborough the other day and, my God, what a shit hole it looks from the main road Doh I get that we can't afford any paint but surely we could get someone to at least wash the facade  Angry I had my 8 year old grandson (Leeds supporter) in the car and he just pissed himself laughing at the sight of it and asked why I say Bell End road is dump when Sheffield Wednesday play in there Angry

Did your Grandson make it home on foot or did he get a bus??
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
The midfielder from Swansea won't be coming now after all if ever due to management merry go round they are having .
Other news is we are after sims winger from Southampton who played for dm at Doncaster .
Bad news is the only thing good about being in the pub league was playing while the international break is on ...yep lucky old us have 2 northern Ireland keepers now and won't be playing due to the rules even if we did chance wildsmith in goal ...ffs international breaks i flucking hate them !!! All it means is more fixture pileups and games in hand we never take advantage off ever !!
No new followings on Att’s Instagram today so no one else is over the line just yet. This paying players for July must really screw the transfers in the EFL especially with the reduced income from the Covid outbreak.
Imre varadi likes this post
Marven Johnson 30 year old winger left back type from the fiddlers ...got to be very careful with Warnock remember that useless wanker Harris !!!

I'm hoping to xxxx that august 1st sees the end off bannan Patterson and wildsmith
Patterson would be good at this level. Bannan & Wildsmith can definitely go but then there's no backup keepers outside the Academy.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »