Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Difficult to shake the hangers on. They've become rich for being deliberately shit
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Only the clubs fault ( chansiri ) statesider for not having the brains to sell when we could have or making life difficult to get them out off the door ! Hold on this is what monks policy was and it worked shit ! Players who where thinking about leaving should have been sussed and sold it's simple but we had nobody and as far as i know still don't have anyone who can smell this sort of stuff !
Charlie's sent me a message apologizing for not being up to date with the boards ( doh )
He's had bypass surgery and he's kept that to himself ( doh) anyway i think it's unfair we didn't know this , as I'm sure we all want to wish him a speedy recovery !
All the best from us all charlie get well soon .
St Charles Owl, Maddix, peiowl And 1 others like this post
All the best Charlie.
St Charles Owl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Best wishes on a speedy recovery SCO.
Hope you are up and about soon SCO
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
What a crap excuse Whistle

Get well soon mate Cool
and complicated
Being a Wednesday supporter should come with a health warning anyway. Hope the insurance didn’t remove an arm and a leg while fixing the other stuff.

Speedy recovery mate.
Thanks for the comments guys!! A life of debauchery finally caught up with me but a nice triple bypass and cracked chest has fixed all that!! Surgery went well, prognosis is good and health insurance has paid for the lot!!! I’ll still outlive PEI and Imre but for different reasons!!!
peiowl likes this post
Last pre season game then and it's the shite cup coming up Sunday .

Be interesting who he plays upfront because it's pretty much going to be what he's looking at as i don't see anyone else being signed apart from peacock from Burnley .
There is still time though and like i mentioned earlier August 1st is when all the movement starts due to us getting Westwood Reach and others off the wage bill !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »