Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Ex Chelsea trialist turned down.
Other rumours are wildsmith to be sold and the 25 years old Burnley keeper is on the radar still .
Personally I want a veteran keeper one that is injury free and will command the box when hoof ball pub league football gets under way .
This Burnley keeper may be better than what we have ( not hard ) but he was completely flucking useless at Leeds plus the fact he's only a kid still doesn't sure me up .
We are in talks with bringing hunt back home .
Definitely better than palmer in my opinion but can we afford his weekly wage which was about 25gs
(19-07-2021, 20:11)Imre varadi Wrote: We are in talks with bringing hunt back home .
Definitely better than palmer in my opinion but can we afford his weekly wage which was about 25gs

No way he could get those wages now. But he would be a good addition.
I think we still could Land him but we are talking getting rid of at least 2 players and our weakest position is in the net and upfront ...so it is very unlikely unless he takes a massive wage drop ...but with the clown in charge he could just gesture us this signing with a relegation to follow ( head in hands )
Owls line-up to face WBA:

Wildsmith; Dawodu, Iorfa, Hutchinson, Brown; Luongo, Adeniran, Bannan; Windass, Shodipo; Adedoyin.

Substitutes: Dawson, Brennan, Dunkley, Galvin, Hunt, Dele-Bashiru, Waldock, trialist, trialist.

1-0 Matty Phillips 5 mins
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Borner is leaving is the latest. Hannover are just ironing out the paperwork.
I think it's more or less confirmed with the lineup .
2-0 Matty Phillips again 36 mins

Windass has gone off injured.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Finished 2-0
(20-07-2021, 15:54)Imre varadi Wrote: Borner is leaving is the latest. Hannover are just ironing out the paperwork.
I think it's more or less confirmed with the lineup .

Article on news now says a six figure fee has been agreed. Probably a penny under 10,000 pounds then Laugh

And in other news Izzy Brown likely out for most of the season with his new team due to a ruptured Achilles acquired in training. Guess PNE must have made him run for once
Imre varadi likes this post
Borners deal is done which is good as it fees up wages for hunt and apart from a keeper i think we will be ok defensively with the young lads as back up we will be ok !
Brentford hopefully are now going to sign bannan which would free up some much needed money for a decent striker hopefully becuase again the midfield numbers are good and hopefully we can change our style completely giving DM less headaches !
Windass is ok he was took off as precaution ...Wrexham up next which we hopefully will show some shape and win !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »