Thread Rating:
Raith Rovers 0 Rangers 4 - Friday 12th Sept
OK, back to some football. Another Friday night TV spectacular against a tricky Raith Rovers side who will be desperate to put up an better show than they did against Hearts a few weeks ago.

I'm expecting Kenny Miller to be fully fit, but Nicky Clark might just hold on to his place after linking so well with Boyd before this interminable international break got in the way of everything.

Mohsni played last night for Tunisia (here's a link with photographic evidence!) so I doubt he'll be risked only two days later, which means either McCulloch slots back into defence and Ian Black plays in midfield, or MacGregor plays in centre defence with Faure at right back, perhaps.

The Young Macleod came off after 72 mins with an ankle knock in the U21 match the other night, but coach Billy Stark said he's OK. Let's hope so.

No idea if Cammy Bell is any closer to recovery yet either, so the line up might be along the lines of:

Simonsen
MacGregor - McCulloch - Zaliukas - Wallace
Black
Macleod - Law - Templeton
Boyd - Clark

As it's another tricky Friday night away game, I'm expecting a hard-fought narrow victory. I also expect I'll miss most of it due to noisy pub atmos and the urgency of needing to bring home chips to an angry wife. I do hate Friday evening matches.
I think Ally might try to shoehorn Miller back in. Your back line will probably be right, but we might go back to 4-2-3-1 with Black and Law behind Clark, Macleod and Miller, and Boyd up top. That should make for a 4-3-3 going forward (in theory anyway).
Nice bit of width there and i'd stick with the front pairing too. The only downside is black will slow things down to a walking pace at times, but i'll go for a 3-1 victory and go top for a few hours.
Black is an absolute nightmare for any side trying to play flowing football. 12 touches to decide what he's going to do and then a Hollywood pass or one of his ridiculous shots.
Sadly you are absolutely bang on the money....
Well the Miller question is settled: out with a calf injury.
Miller is out with a calf injury. Foster is back in the squad and Daly and Bell are both closer to returning. Awaiting Mohsni's return before decision is made. I reckon he'll play.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/...-for-raith
Simple arithmetic not your strong point Coop 3-1 keeps you second
Seeing as i haven't looked at the goal difference i made an error.

Simple arithmetic is fine there is one xxxx on this board and he aint a bluenose.
Ok maybe get the facts first lad,something you lot are good at telling me,anyway should win but they'll not be a walkover
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »