Thread Rating:
League One Rebuild Summer 2021
Rather have dawson in than wildsmith all day long ... team looks ok apart from borner who Iorfa will repalce im sure ! my main worry is the creativity in midfield and a decent strike partner to go with windass if hes still here .. noit6 sure why hagan doesnt get a chance ... maybe he will

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...c-20993133 just reading this now ..does anyone do there homework on here ffs ! Anyway Hagan did play along with others the second half adwimybongo causing the most problems apparently ?

Hutchinson was back to his usual wank of giving free kicks away and walking with the ball at the back ...but ffs dm what do you expect putting him in a back 3 after all he is nearly 50 years old ...dm get a grip ffs ! Hutchinson will though give less away in the pub league as he will look like bobby Moore compared to the rest !
Wildsmith near post !!!! Now where has that happened before only about 10 times a season ffs get rid off the c..unt and buy a veteran !!!
Out of embargo now but Derby look as if they are in deeper doo doo than we were based on the EFL report.

Att C now following this guy so not sure if he’s in the mix for a loan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noni_Madueke
New kit after a second look is just as shite as the rest before it ...the only thing it's got going for it is the material is better quality !
It could have been one of the best kits for a while should they not have put fuclking swingles down the stripes !! Ffs who designs these kits flucking 3 year olds or worst still millennials (c.unts)

It's not the new kit apparantly it's just being used for the pre season friendlys !! Well I hope they listen to feed back because nobody likes it ...leave the xxxx stripes alone you c.unts !
Am I they only person on here who does his homework and informs ?
You really are becoming a waste of my xxxx time !!
Regarding the transfer embargo re local reporter

Sheffield Wednesday have been given the green light to trade again. They are still working under some restrictions in the transfer market. Will be mainly free transfers and loan signings. There are a number of deals in the pipeline.

God knows when the new kit will be revealed, they tend to leave it until the season is about to start Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Smacks of a few years ago.

Nothing seems to change unless it's to get worse.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
According to reports, Swfc have accepted a suspended 6 point deduction which will become active by 30th June 2022 if we fail to pay the players.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Not unexpected with the stories we have seen over player wages. So DC has to pay the players in full for the next 12 months.
(09-07-2021, 19:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: Not unexpected with the stories we have seen over player wages.  So DC has to pay the players in full for the next 12 months.

What f'ucking players Huh I wouldn't pay them either Angry

BTW has Pieblade finally departed Huh I would have thought he would have been all over this Euro's thingy with boring garbage from '66 Confused
and complicated
I think the Rona got the old c.unt !

Onto the 6 pt deduction and we'll the chances off that happening are evens with this clown ...4th division here we come !!
Should be okay. But nothing is straight forward with this Club.

Derby again only get 3. Having a board member in the FA certainly isn't a conflict of interest, eh?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »