Thread Rating:
Stoke City v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Not won for 2 months, just play Sheffield Wednesday, guaranteed back to winning ways.
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Just more dogshit

Exactly, kev

It's over and over again with it. Gift that keeps giving and the fans are fed up to fk
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We now need Rotherham and coventry to lose tommorow badly ! And we need 3pts a must Saturday against Birmingham who are fighting for there life's as well !
We are going to be here come the last games and I wouldn't back us for nothing !
OH F'UCK Sick Birmingham haven't won in ages Doh we're not playing them are we Confused
and complicated
Yep, expect a complete shit show on Saturday.

I just can't understand that refusal to move forward and not stand 2ft away from a teammate and stare at them instead of running in to space.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Shaw has signed for Celtic then I'm reading ...good luck to the lad he's made the best decision !
Yeah, he's signed for Celtic apparently.

Just can keep hold of any talent not even our own... Joke club, absolutely sick to death of it.
Chansiri is poison the end ..about time everyone dealt with this !
300k is what we've let the kid go for!!!

Back to being a selling club taking fk all for our players.

I can't with this Club anymore it just never bloody ends.
BML Update

Wereham & Maddix get 2 Smartass for the predictions
Stateside gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »